Do you get symptoms when you ovulate?

Discussion in 'Trying to Conceive' started by Sharcaz, Feb 2, 2016.

1. Sharcaz

Sharcaz Well-Known Member

Does anyone get any physical symptoms when they ovulate?

Last cycle I got a positive opk on cd19 & 20, and on cd21 I got cramps similar to af and sore boobs. So I'm not sure if that is the actual ovulation, and if it is, when do I count my first dpo??

Any symptoms you ladies have would be interesting to know :D I'm cd18 today and opk-ing! xx

2. Ashbee

Ashbee Well-Known Member

I get really bad ovulation pains, daggers, a little more "sensitive" ?? Lol x

3. Emily0505

Emily0505 Well-Known Member

I have a heavy achey feeling in my uterus around ov and get some pretty horrendous pains on the side that I ov from.

XX

4. lillith112

lillith112 Well-Known Member

Absolutely no signs at all for me, I know I must ovulate as have 3 healthy children. x

5. snowbee

snowbee Well-Known Member

The only sign I get are ov pains, sometimes very strong. After ov I usually get a spot on my face on the same side I ovd from.

6. scn

scn Well-Known Member

Some spots leading up, ewcm, +ve OPK, ov cramping for a couple of days and as soon as the tender boobs start I know I've ov'd.

7. LyndseyB

LyndseyB Well-Known Member

I seem to get cramps the day before and day of ov then the next day my lower abdomen and foof feel swollen and tender, I read that your body absorbs the fluid and blood that comes out of the burst follicle which can irritate the uterus, I'm assuming that's what my tender day is xx