Do you 'fit in' with other parents?

Amy, its their loss

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk

I pressed submit by mistake then, I meant to continue to say that if you lived near here, is be your friend! I think you are fab! Xx

Thanks poll the way i see it is im not going to be anything but myself just to fit in. xxxxxx

No because my peers are becoming grandmothers and here's me a first time mother :lol:

Hi FeeGee, if you don't mind me asking you hun how old are you? Xx

Hello GGG we know one another ;)

I guess I do, but I wont try and conform though. I am who I am. I dont bf, co sleep, I bottle feed, jar feed and he sleeps in a cot bed! But he is happy and thats all that matters.

Its true a happy mum makes a happy baby.

Im lucky in that the mums I have met down the school have all been lovely so i dont feel akward or ought.

Baby groups I wont go too, they are just too clicky!

No because my peers are becoming grandmothers and here's me a first time mother :lol:

SNAP!!

Someone actually said to me the other day 'do you realise the other kids & mums at school are going to think you're the grandmother............'

FFS I'm 41 not 61!!!

And anyway I've never been conventional, never fitted in and never wanted to either!!!

SNAP!!

Someone actually said to me the other day 'do you realise the other kids & mums at school are going to think you're the grandmother............'

FFS I'm 41 not 61!!!

And anyway I've never been conventional, never fitted in and never wanted to either!!!

I'm 38, and don't worry we will be the ones that have been kept young by having kids later in life, they will be collecting their pensions on their own before us, when kids have flown the nest................

Oh and about the clicklyness , I am ok at baby group, but am finding that I'm a bit older than the norm, also not being a first time mum like most of the others.
But on the whole they are really nice, but I think that after the school holidays I will have to start again , not being able to go to the groups that keep running because of the older kids being off school.

Shool tho, is another game - soooo clicky, it's all about what you wear, it;s like a catwalk most days - sorry but I do care about my apperance , don't wander down there in bed hair etc , but if I speak to someone I care not what they are wearing but what they say. It's a real shame and still hang out with my core 4 mums that have older boys growing up together and siblings are close mates too, but will have to start again with Devon and get a new group for him.

Havn't got the the cuppa point with any mums from group yet tho - but going to have a coffee out soon with another local, PF mum tho, (Jax) she found me on here and it will be really nice to meet her.

Last edited:

SNAP!!

FFS I'm 41 not 61!!!

I went to school with a girl who told everyone all her school life that she lived with her grandparents and they were actually her parents! I hope my daughter doesn't feel the need haha, I do worry about that so am trying hard to lose weight, cos I dont want her to be picked on for having a fat old mam... I have had one remark from a woman in wilkinsons and she said 'aww is this your grand daughter?'' grrrrrr I might gget a t shirt with 'I'm the mammy ' on :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back