Do you find it harder to bd during ovulation?

Maka

Reaction score
Do any of you ladies find it harder to bd during ovulation?

I know we do :( I get bad ovulation cramps and feel like curling up in the fetal position but when we do bd I find it helps the cramping. But our other problem is when I ovulate I get so wet and slippery that sometimes dh can't finish.

Does anyone else have similar situation or are we just an odd ball:(

Yes me exactly the same but the pain I can deal with I just channel it out n let the pleasure take over best position is on top or doggy style with regards to beeing to slippery I have the daft same problem and its driving me nuts , it's not gd wen ur oh can't finish and ur ttc :-/ if he can't finish I tell him to wake me wen he is up for work with morning boner works wanders lol xx

Yeah I agree with ya, we end up giving it a rest and going at it again later. I'm so glad we aren't the only ones :/
I wish there was something I could do to prevent the extra slipperiness during that time.

Wow, i thought it was just me. I had mega pains and i was literally moanign with pain lol. i think he barely got a few inches in before i was shreiking. We are troopers eh!

Defo troopers lol well we have figured out oral before sex is no gd cos for one I'm soaking lol tmi and 2 after I've gone down on dan he has to hold back SOS not to cum sorry tmi lol which makes it realy hard to cum at the correct time during sexi googled it all lol no idea how not to be slippery haha x

When I was on clomid and ovulating, the Ov pains were sooooo bad! I still managed to bd though but I struggled :( xx

Oh thank you ladies, I'm so glad we aren't alone. I thought maybe we were cursed or an odd ball at ttc.
I know I started taking EPO and I think that made it worse and made me more wet during O so I've stopped taking that for awhile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back