Do you ever wonder....

Laurababs

Reaction score
How much you spend on pregnancy tests?

I wouldn't even like to calculate! :wall2:

Laurababs

I stopped buying expensive ones. Will only use FRER if I see 2 lines on the cheap ones.

I buy the cheap ones too but sometimes I worry that they do not work properly, so I'll buy a FRER or clearblue "just to see". Haha, really silly I know - I'm just so impatient!

The superdrug ones had darker lines than FRER on my last pregnancy and they are loads cheaper xx

Having said that looking online, they are more expensive than they used to be. You used to get 2x early result ones for 4.99 but are not (usually on offer 2 x boxes for 8 (4tests)). This was 2 years ago though!

Now it's 2pack for 8.49 or 2 for 15 - slight packaging update. But they have introduced a value range as cheaper option which are poorly rated.... That's annoying!

I know I went in the other day and saw its all changed!

I use cheapies and then when I think I have a line on a cheapie, I'll use a frer and if there's a line on a frer then I'll do a digi to see it in words. Then of course I have to do more frers to see the line getting darker and then of course I have to do more digis to see those go up too!

I dread to think how much I've spent on tests, especially as my next pregnancy will be pregnancy number four!!

XX

I spent about £60 this cycle I just lost the plot. ... enough said haha xxx

I did:

3 First Response
4 clear Blue
1 superdrug own
1 boots own

This was just on one cycle..........

They should give these away on the NHS like they do condoms...... ha ha

Last year I spent loads, then the month I got preg, I wasn't even thinking about it for and just though, I feel funny, but I've just been on holiday, so maybe a bug. I did a cheap one, then as my BF didn't believe it I went and bought a 2 pack of digital one! Can't believe how much they are! Sadly I had a MMC, but have a spare didgital and I'm going to be mega tight and not use it until I think it will say 2-3 wk at least! Or maybe do cheap ones and then wait til week 7 +so I get a stronger read for assurance.

This may go out the window... Just in my fertile window. And as it's my first month I'm just glad to have stopped spotting. Preg obv would be amazing, but atm I'm glad to not be spotting anymore... Tiny steps!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back