Do you ever feel ill when breast feeding?

Sarah13

Reaction score
I do! I used to feel really quite sick and dizzy sometimes when Kynon was tiny but as my body adapted it went away but this week it came back. I had to go back to bed at 9 this morning after his feed when he was napping and then did the lunch time feed lying down. Still feel dizzy now :(

Are you coming down with something maybe?

Maybe try eating something sugary to give your blood sugar a boost and drink plenty of water also.

I had felt that like a few times during BFing so know what you mean, but I always used to put it down to sleep deprivation catching up with me and then eat a ton of sweets lol

It was probably tiredness and blood sugar levels like you said. Felt a bit washed out all day, hope I'm not coming down with anything!

I feel funny in my stomach sometimes sort of a cross between butterfly's and feeling sick!

I get really hungry since I've been bf and can feel a little like that it I haven't eaten or drunk enough! Hope you feel better soon hun xx

Sent from my sparkly new 4s!!!

Could be a blood sugar thing? Make sure your eating enough calories, sometimes I get headache after feeding if I've not drank much that day. How are you feeling now?

I sometimes get a headache too. Still feeling dizzy and nauseous today, kind of like I'm not really there iykwim. I eat quite a lot, I tend to graze all day, maybe I need to eat even more, I didn't feed my DD this long plus Kynon is a lot greedier than she was!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back