Do you envy couples??

bonny

Reaction score
I do sometimes, with christmas coming and when im invited out and everyone else is attatched or married. Or when they all want something at the same time, it would be nice to have another pair of hand. I think i manage well divideing my time between all 3 but it would be nice to get a hot coffee once in a while.

Anyone else feel like that?

I do sometimes but then i think of everything else that comes with it! I look around my friends and i'd say more than half are not happy with their OH's. I sometimes think i'm better off! :hug:

I do, Im a really jealous person :wall:

What makes me worse is that how the ex was with his ex (sorry confusing with all these exes :lol: ) and her baby is completely different to how he is with me

dont, every time i see a young couple out with a baby in town/supermarket i have to stop myself bursting into tears, thinking my baby wont have that :cry:

although, on the other hand i know my LO will be better off with out her daddy (kills me saying that) because he's such a t**t

yes, and no.

I have moments when I long for it, and I know at this time of the year it's getting harder, with Christmas coming up. But to be honest I'm just so grateful to be away from my ex, I can't ever see myself settling down again.

I know what you mean about the extra pair of hands though. I feel so exhausted sometimes it's unreal...... :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I get really jealous as well, i just hate being on my own in the evenings. sometimes i like it but there some nights where i wish someone would come keep me company lol. altho i like my flat to be really tidy and a man would probably just mess it up lol

Well, I've got an OH (who isn't Mhairi's dad), but it's still difficult.

It's only since I've had Mhairi that I've realised what I've missed out on with someone. I wasn't with my ex throughout the pregnancy and he wasn't at Mhairi's birth (my choice). I feel I've really missed out on all the lovely "making a baby" stuff, like having someone feel the first kicks, share the scans as a happy couple instead of enemies. Those first few hours after the birth when you just sit together and stare at your newb. All those things make me want to :cry: .

But, they also make me want to do it all again, and get it right this time!

LaineyG said:
Well, I've got an OH (who isn't Mhairi's dad), but it's still difficult.

It's only since I've had Mhairi that I've realised what I've missed out on with someone. I wasn't with my ex throughout the pregnancy and he wasn't at Mhairi's birth (my choice). I feel I've really missed out on all the lovely "making a baby" stuff, like having someone feel the first kicks, share the scans as a happy couple instead of enemies. Those first few hours after the birth when you just sit together and stare at your newb. All those things make me want to :cry: .

But, they also make me want to do it all again, and get it right this time!

I know what you mean, I was with ryans dad till he left me when i was 8 months pregnant but he never really gave a crap about me when i was pregnant, i had 4 scans and he didnt come to any of them, i was in and out of hospital for over a month with pre-eclampsia and he never visited, he wasnt there for the birth either, my mum was but she left about 5 minutes after i got out of theatre from having a section. He hasn't bought a THING for ryan, not even a pair of socks! ive bought the lot. God i dunno why we didnt end it earlier! stupid me

LaineyG said:
like having someone feel the first kicks, share the scans as a happy couple instead of enemies. Those first few hours after the birth when you just sit together and stare at your newb. All those things make me want to :cry: .

!

awww :hug: :hug: :hug: i know exactly what you mean hun, my best mate is amazing and he'll sit and chat about baby stuff for hours (his LO is 4 now) but its not the same

claire_louise said:
dont, every time i see a young couple out with a baby in town/supermarket i have to stop myself bursting into tears, thinking my baby wont have that :cry:

although, on the other hand i know my LO will be better off with out her daddy (kills me saying that) because he's such a t**t

Awww sweetheart :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

We will all get through this and 09 will be our year.

Lots of hugs to everyone :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back