Do you believe it?

anlovey

Reaction score
I heard this from a friend that baby will turn yellow if eat curry during pregnancy. I think it's funny that a mother will have a Green Lantern if she likes vegetables. Haha...:lol:

A friend of mine was addicted to Vimto when she was expecting her 3rd boy, ive seen the photos he was a lovely shade of red when he was born! x

when i was born i was yellow, the doctors said it was jaundice, but maybe my mum was just eating too much curry!!!

:rofl::rofl:

That's the funniest thing I,ve heard. I thought yellow babies were jaundiced, but I guess it was the curry.

You said seriously, ladies? so... any information verifies that sayings? I am curious about this. I don't want a colored baby>_<

its not true. yellow babies are jaundiced and after treatment will turn their natural skin colour.
the only factor that will influence skin tone in baby premanantly is genetics

I would assume that if you ate a LOT of certain things then LO's skin could be effected to begin with - cos eatting to much carotene can give u an orange tinge - but you really do need to eat a lot!! - and once LO was born this would quickly go away.

Never ever heard of it with curry though.
xxx

its not true. yellow babies are jaundiced and after treatment will turn their natural skin colour.
the only factor that will influence skin tone in baby premanantly is genetics

Your opinion comforts me much. It is more believable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back