Do tender breast come and go?

PMG_x

Reaction score
I’m 4 weeks 2 days pregnant.

The day after my period was due I had a pink discharge that lasted for a day and a half. I went to the hospital and the doctor confirmed I’m pregnant and that he isn’t to concerned aslong as bleeding stops in 2 weeks or doesn’t get heavier, it has now turned into a milky white.

This morning I woke up and my breast didn’t feel tender how they have been is this normal for breast tenderness to come and go?

Don’t know if I’m feeling paranoid as I missed carried 4 weeks ago has anyone had anything similar and gone on to have a normal pregnancy?

I’m 4 weeks 2 days pregnant.

The day after my period was due I had a pink discharge that lasted for a day and a half. I went to the hospital and the doctor confirmed I’m pregnant and that he isn’t to concerned aslong as bleeding stops in 2 weeks or doesn’t get heavier, it has now turned into a milky white.

This morning I woke up and my breast didn’t feel tender how they have been is this normal for breast tenderness to come and go?

Don’t know if I’m feeling paranoid as I missed carried 4 weeks ago has anyone had anything similar and gone on to have a normal pregnancy?

Yes. I had breast soreness on and off first couple of weeks and then it went then came back halfway thru pregnancy a little. My boobs haven't changed much at all and I am 39 weeks tomorrow.

Yes. I had breast soreness on and off first couple of weeks and then it went then came back halfway thru pregnancy a little. My boobs haven't changed much at all and I am 39 weeks tomorrow.
This makes me feel loads better I didn’t want to worry and stress as I know it’s not good but what with miss carrying just before falling pregnant again and the spotting for the day I was a little worried Thankyou so much!

Yes it's normal for the tenderness to come and go. I didn't have sore breast until 7 weeks or so, now it's on and off. It sometimes depends on which kind of bra I wear too. If the bleeding has stopped then that's a good sign! Let's hope for a sticky rainbow bean this time! Good luck hun and try to enjoy your pregnancy!x

This makes me feel loads better I didn’t want to worry and stress as I know it’s not good but what with miss carrying just before falling pregnant again and the spotting for the day I was a little worried Thankyou so much!

Totally understand. I had a mc at 6 weeks last year and then fell pregnant with this pregnancy 2 cycles after. Was so anxious looking into every symptom that came and went and came back and went again!

Do not worry, I am sure you will be fine x

Yes it's normal for the tenderness to come and go. I didn't have sore breast until 7 weeks or so, now it's on and off. It sometimes depends on which kind of bra I wear too. If the bleeding has stopped then that's a good sign! Let's hope for a sticky rainbow bean this time! Good luck hun and try to enjoy your pregnancy!x
Breast are feeling tender again now after putting on a bra and wearing for a couple of hours thinking it might be where I’ve been laid in bed all night and all day. Thankyou hoping for the best this time round, good luck with your pregnancy xx

Totally understand. I had a mc at 6 weeks last year and then fell pregnant with this pregnancy 2 cycles after. Was so anxious looking into every symptom that came and went and came back and went again!

Do not worry, I am sure you will be fine x
It’s just scary falling pregnant again straight after miss carrying so when I see pink discharge I thought oh no not again. Now it has stopped and then the less tender breast just made my mind run away with me. Thankyou and good luck with your pregnancy xx

It’s just scary falling pregnant again straight after miss carrying so when I see pink discharge I thought oh no not again. Now it has stopped and then the less tender breast just made my mind run away with me. Thankyou and good luck with your pregnancy xx

Yes I would have felt the same as you. It's a terrifying time that first trimester. One more week to go for mine now but I am getting increasingly anxious about birth and all sorts of things going round in my head. The more days that go by, the more time I have to think.

Yep they do come and go. This worried me to as I have also experienced 2miscarriages and every time my symptoms weren’t so bad one day I would panic.

Mine were on and off until 11 weeks then they where just heavy not painful xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back