Do I sound pregnant??

Snidy

Reaction score
So just after ovulating I felt different. The day of ovulation there was a lot of clear stringy cm (tmi) and I've never actually noticed it like that before, it was so much and much more than ever before. 1dpo my breasts were feeling sore, mostly on the sides and fuller. I've also been congested this entire time. My face has broken out when it was clear before. I've been having mild cramps that seem to come and go through out the days along with some lower back pain. Today, which is 12dpo I've had a bad headache all day and my breasts are still fuller and still very sore on the sides. And idk if this means anything but I've been really craving milk...to the point I want to leave where I am to go home and drink some. I've also been very tired, wanting to take naps during the day and I've had dreams almost every single night whereas before I hardly ever did. I tested with a digital test two days ago and it said "no" for not pregnant. My period is due in two days so I'm anxious to see if it comes. I don't usually have breasts this sore/full before my period and usually when I get cramps I know I'm about to start any minute, opposed to it going on for days. Today which is 12 dpo I now have a bad metallic taste in my mouth. Did I take the test too early maybe? I justify feel much different than how I normally do before my period!

Last edited:
All your symptoms sounds very promising! Get a first response early response test - they're much more sensitive and will pick up much smaller amounts of hcg than a digi. Best of luck!!! Ps I also had really sore boobs just after ov and found that some women do due to the spike in progesterone, if they stick around then that's a good sign ��

The digitals are 25 sensitivity so probably too early, like Kate said, use a FRER they are 12.5 x
Symptoms are very promising.
I'm 9 dpo today. Also dreaming a lot more, my breasts are full and sore. Some nausea too, butterfly belly x

I'm really hopeful it's a BFP for you honey xxxxx

Last edited:
I agree take a different test as digitals aint that sensitive. Sounds promising thou xx

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

Thank you all, I have bought another test and this time not digital so I shall see!

Bfn?? For a second I thought I could see a very very very faint line but maybe not :( my period is due tomorrow.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 27
I think I see a very faint line. Have you got pink dye test?? Fingers x :)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

No I haven't yet, are pink dye tests any better? I'm pretty new to this lol. First time TTC, after my miscarriage that happened two months ago.

Looking very closely with my flashlight from my phone I can see the outlines of the line but not so much filled in. Not sure what that could mean? But I'll test again if my period does not come tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back