Do I need to ring the GP/NHS 24?

rheannymac

Reaction score
Just came back in from a job interview, my mum was watching Harry and she said he'd napped the whole time (i was away around 2 hours) I thought this was strange as he NEVER naps that long!
He woke up and I went to change his bum & he has a big rash all up his wee bum cheek/leg. It looks like an allergic reaction. I gave him new porridge this morning so can only presume its been that. He seems absolutely fine in himself other than that epic nap but dunno if that's just a coincidence?
I'm not panicking too much cos he seems totally fine but just wanted some advice on whether I should phone someone or not?
Heres a wee picture, excuse his wee bum lol!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1372075766.435448.jpg

I'd call your GP and see if you can speak to someone, and of not maybe give NHS24 a ring. I've rung a couple of times and there always really good. Then they can decide xx

Ouch that looks sore! Defo looks like a reaction, have you changed nappy or wipe brand? Give Your Doc a call and mention his age and hopefully they'll see you quickly x

Yeah, definitely looks like an allergic reaction of some kind. I'd get him seen if it were me.

I've not changed anything at all? Only given him this new mango & apple porridge that's new. I'll give the GP a phone and see what they say xxx

Might be the mango, Hun. I know a few kids through work who have reactions to certain fruit and mango always seems to be one of them. Though its mostly always of they have fresh mango. I'd Devo get him checked out, the doc might give you a cream to give him or some anti histimine (sp?) medicine to bring the rash down. Hope he's ok x

I phoned the dr and I've got an appointment at 3 for him. The rash is actually already starting to go down but still gonna take him to get checked just to be on the safe side! Xxx

Does your mum have pets, looks a bit like bites to me? But weird that it's on his bum x

They look like insect bites to me. Hope he's OK.

PS. OMG, loving his baby chub. Totally adorable.

I was going to say bites, or heat bumps.

But yes def get him checked, show Dr this piccie if they have gone down by the time you go

xxxxxxx

They had pretty much gone completely by the we got to the drs but I showed her the pic & she said she thought it was a reaction to something. She didn't seem too concerned tho. She praised me for taking the picture tho, felt like the teachers pet lol
Thanks again ladies, your all wonderful! Xxx

I only just saw this. Too late for any advice but have to say he has the most adorable little dimply bottom. He he

Haha I know, his wee dimply bum is my favourite! He loves having it out too hehe xxx

Oh no just seeing this. Harrys bum is as yummy as his wee smooshy face. Glad uts all but gone. No pun honest ;) xxxx

tapatalking

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back