Do cycles change after MC?

Cosmogirl7

Reaction score
Girlies,

As some of you know I had a mc earlier this month and had my D&C on the 12th of June. I had a little bit of bleeding for a couple of days but generally have been fine. Although both keen to try again we're being quite relaxed about it this month, no opks, agnus castus or anything. I've tracked my days on pink pad and it's just predicting same cycle as before, roughly 37 days.

Did anyone else whose had a mc/D&C find that their next cycle was the same or was it shorter/longer?

Xxx

Hey Cosmo hope your feeling a bit better. I ov'd 2 days late that month but think my cycles are still a bit wonky! Plenty of others have normal cycles tho hon x x

Thanks love. Will just need to wait and see what happens I suppose.

How was Vegas? Xxx

Hi well I had a positive opk at cd 28, going from day of medical management as cd1, normally I ov around cd21 so only about a week later. I'm 4dpo today fingers crossed! Xxx

I ov'd cd21 after mc then around cd14-15 since, before mc I ov'd cd10-12. So yes, my cycle has changed.

after my mc My cycles returned to roughly the same length, i ov on the same days, but the very next cycle after my 10w mc I had a 10 day luteul phase (started bleeding 10dpo, stopped 11dpo - tested bfp, but then af continued next day and turned out to be a chemical) since then my LP returned to 12-13 days. One thing that changed is that I get 5 days of spotting after AF has finished where i never used to, and I get painful nipples leading up to AF when I never used to.

I'd love to answer but I had miscarriage on 24th ish of May, proper bleeding began on the 25th and still waiting for af! We're ttc after that...It's frustrating! Good luck x

Mine have changed yes they were spot on 28 days now they are 25-29 days I ovulate usually on cd12 xx

Im still waiting for af too :-( wish she would hurry up so we can start trying again! x

My cycles always changed after each mc. Shorter, longer, different AFs, you name it. The only normal was there wasn't one anymore!!!

That was why i tried soy isoflavones, it did push me back into nice 28 day cycles with ov on cd13/4. There were a few ladies on here who had bad experiences with the soy, but it worked for me!

I got my first af since mc on sunday, which made it a 32day cycle, normally i was 28-29 so only a few days longer.

I know VickiLou...waiting of any kind is annoying! I don't know where I'm at! x

Took 9 weeks fir my af to arrive after my 10 week loss I was going mental I just wanted to have the control bk again xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back