dna test

mummytobe21

Reaction score
hi i am just after advice has anybody used the home dna test kits and do they work???
i have phoned a company in london and they said they will send the swabs out to me i will have to swab and send them back and then we get the results has anybody used these b4?? i just cant be arsed with the hassel ov csa and court
xXx

My mate did this over the internet and it worked so dnt see why it shudnt for you hun! :) x

thanks you i just dont want to be paying and the sending me the swabs and me getting ripped off do u know the website she used?? x

My ex used an Internet site and it was fine. Don't know which it was tho. Xx

Boots have a testing kit that you can buy over the counter, then u send everything away, it costs £30 i think, but then you have to pay a further £100 to get the results, but it means u have the swabs there and then and no waiting and i dont think Boots would sell them if they were a dodgy company xx

ok thankyou everybody :D i just dont want to be gettin ripped off....xx

Is it you that's not sure or baby's daddy? Cos if it's him, if you o thru csa and he is the dad he has to pay it all anyway! My twos dad wanted tests even tho there's no chance they're not his, but soon changed his mind hen he realised he'd have to pay!

no it him saying he wnts the dna i know that the baby is his and if we can be civalabout it ill pay save the hasseln stuff if he not willing ill go fru csa x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back