Dizzy

Rubyredslipper

Reaction score
Just been standing on the train (only go one stop and I always get by the door for a quick getaway!) and suddenly went dizzy and lightheaded. Only way I can describe it is like I imagine a panic attack to be?! I was carrying some shopping which maybe was heavier than I thought. Was also thinking about doing my work announcement tomorrow.
Sat down at the station for 5 minutes before walking to the car and feel fine now?! Strange!

Hey how far along are you? I think this sort of thing is quite common in early pregnancy just don't overdo it and make sure you are eating and drinking enough - I had dizzy spells in my first trimester mainly at work xx

I passed out almost every day for about the first 12 weeks, it's not pleasant at all xo

I'm 13+5 so still fairly early. I'll keep some water and a snack in my bag in case it happens again, hopefully it won't!

good plan but of course do check with your doctor that you aren't anaemic or something x

Do you have low blood pressure? Mine is 90/60 and was also low in my last pregnancy - causes dizziness quite regularly. I have to eat little and often and make sure not to stand up too quickly, get too hot etc.

There's no concern for the baby though.

They said BP was a bit high at my scan but put it down to nerves etc at being there. I'll mention it to my midwife when I see her next. Felt fine today so hopefully it was just a one off

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back