Dizzy and short of breath ...

Discussion in 'First Trimester' started by clareybell, Jun 17, 2013.

1. clareybell

clareybell Well-Known Member

Hi everyone,

I'm just wondering if anyone else has been experiencing this or if it's something I should worry about.

All day I've been keep getting waves of dizzyness, feeling a bit slow and fuzzy and also found I'm breathing really heavy.

I've never had breathing problems before and it's really freaking me out and I feel a bit panicky and emotional.

I'm not sure whether its something I should call the midwife about or if its just normal - can't really find much info online as most people who experience this seem to be further along than me.

Any advice would be much appreciated! Xxx

2. Sophie_P

Sophie_P Well-Known Member

Both normal symptoms honey but I would defo get your blood pressure checked just in case x

3. Beauandhamish

Beauandhamish Well-Known Member

I get the dizzyness, my last midwife appointment I was told my blood pressure is on the low end so just to be careful when standing up etc! So it might be that. And oh says it seems like I'm heavy breathing all the time but I hadn't noticed it! X

4. clareybell

clareybell Well-Known Member

Thanks ladies - I had my midwife appointment last week and bp was normal then although it may of changed, I think I'll see how I am tomorrow and if its the same I might just ring midwife to put my mind at rest. I think mostly it just when I start to panic it gets worse, I just need to calm down! X

5. Beanie1975

Beanie1975 Well-Known Member

I feel like I get out of breath a lot more often and a alot easier resulting in heavier breathing than normal. Hopefully it's nothing to worry about and just another pregnancy symptom to add to the very long list! I do suffer from high blood pressure though but not low. Not had the dizziness. Do have heart palpitations! x