Dizziness!

Discussion in 'Third Trimester' started by amygates88, Jun 23, 2013.

1. amygates88

amygates88 Well-Known Member

Any one else getting this? It just come out of no where even when I'm sitting down so it's not because I'm standing up I fast. It feels like I could fall over! It's really horrible. Should I be worried?

2. k8_005

k8_005 Well-Known Member

I'd get your bp checked with mw and alsoake sure you are eating enough. I get it if I stand up too quickly or if I look upwards too long or if I haven't eaten enough so for me I think it's likely to be low bp x

3. Tigger87

Tigger87 Well-Known Member

I get dizziness occasionally whilst sitting, mines usually linked to a fast heart rate, but when it's not I've been advised to just shift to my side, or lie down as it could be baby in a bad position lying on veins and what not (usually happens when your laying on your back, but can be if its just being awkward!).

Mention it to your midwife just to be on the safe side though x

4. amygates88

amygates88 Well-Known Member

Thanks ladies I was starting to think I was the only one!! Ill mention it next time I see her xx

5. Sunshine_state

Sunshine_state Well-Known Member

Yes i get it a few times a day. Have told midwife she told.me to drink more. My bp was normal. Don't know why but it is a horrible feeling. sometimes i'm sitting down and it happens...xx

6. babyslog

babyslog Well-Known Member

I had this the other day..
    She checked my BP and it was low so sent off a blood test and iron was slightly below average so im on iton tablets now.

Defo worth a check with MW or GP xx