Dissapearing BFP? Walmart 88 cent test! Am i going crazy?

WannaBeAMommy9

Reaction score
I took a test about 5 minutes ago and two lines quickly showed. One at the C and T on the test. Well when the C line darkened up the T line dissapeared slowly. I Managed to get a picture when the T line appeared. And you can sort of see the C line too.
Has anyone ever had a dissapearing positive? Ive taken strips and had three Faint positives in less than 2 minutes. So to see this dark line dissapear kinda makes me feel like im going bonkers.
The test showed this line in less than 2 minutes then slowly faded. You can still see a faint line on the tesr with a bit of color. Its just hard to see with a blind eye. Has anyone had this happen and still be pregnant.? Baby dust to all.

Attachments

• received_1643328762662700.jpg
    received_1643328762662700.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 49
  • received_1643328469329396.jpg
    received_1643328469329396.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 37
  • Screenshot_2016-08-20-18-21-02.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-08-20-18-21-02.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 37
That's normal. Go and get a frer or wait for a week for the less sensitive tests to show up.

So have you heard it happen and still be pregnant. I have all symptoms. Just always get faint lines

I wouldn't say any of those pics indicate a positive hun. How many days late are you? I think you need to see your doctor.

My period isnt late yet. I think it may be to early to tell. My period is supposed to start on the 29th.

Goodness yes, it's much too early to tell! I wouldn't test for at least another week if I were you, you would have only ovulated this week and may not even have implanted yet.

I think i got pregnant last month around the 22nd. My period was very very very light, and im having alot of symptoms. So im not quite sure whats going on x

The dye hasn't finished running in those pictures, you need to wait for the test to complete before looking for lines. If you aren't due AF until the 29th it would be really unusual (though not impossible) to get a positive this early. Good luck!

I got a faint positive 9 days before period was due. On blue dye test I could see a faint line but couldn't see it on a photo, got a frer pink line appeared could see with naked eye and on photo.
Go get a frer? Good luck xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back