discusted

hugsy

Reaction score
just made the mistake of weighing my self i was right iv put on 4 stone, even though its wht i thought to see th numbers in front of me is just horrible :-(

awwww hun :hugs: it'll all be worth it in the end xxx i've put on about 2 stone and i feel pretty shitty about it, but i'm already planning on how i'm gonna shift it after harry is born xxx

Awww... Try not to feel too down... I have put on far more than I had hoped as well... But it's all in a good cause.
Once our LOs are here we'll be so busy caring for them I'm sure we'll loose lots of lbs quite quickly. Xx

Don't sweat it hun, take back control when you LO is here and it will drop off you I'm sure xx

yeah dont worry about it hun im sure you will shift it once Kayla is out :)

Seriously I've put on the same and it's so disheartening! But like the others say it'll just focus you more to lose it after! I am so looking forward to losing the weight...I enjoyed seeing the weight fall off me before. Just give yourself a realistic goal and stick to it. I'm giving myself 9 months to lose the weight I've put on! Plus once LO is here you'll forget about all the extra number on there!

Awww as the other ladies have said - try not to worry about it now. I've put a lot of weight on too but haven't been eating badly and I figure I'm just building up fat stores for all the energy I'll need once LO is here. I'm like auntie2mummy and figure if it took me 9 months to put the weight on then I get at least 9 months to get it off :hugs:

dont worry, it will be worth it and will all come back off again once LO is here :)

yep..i am giving myself til christmas to get my bmi down below 25.........

so will work out once little one here what i actually weigh and work out from there what i need to lose..

Thanks girls, was half hoping i was wrong n it was only 2 or 3 but just so horrible , iv never been this size in my life n worry il never o back to my pre pg weight,

just having a moany day n got so upset when i seen the numbers

allready planning walking every day with her but i always said when i got pg id keep woring out but cos i was so sick from day 1 i didnt do anything so hoping noting stops me with my plan when she gets here

its oh birthday this weekend and im taking him out for dinner so think stressing over having notihng to wear started me off with then a girl much heavier than me in work offered to lend me something to wear then the scales all just too much for a hormonal woman

sorry for the rant xxx

no fear dear rant away
just dont go woring yourself out again lol. i know you will get it off after baby is here cos your determined like that lol

Don't worry Hun Once you have that baby in your arms be worth it, and there's nothing like weight loss after the baby is born to boost your confidence! For now just enjoy relaxing and having an excuse to eat xx

Don't worry - I put on roughly 50/60 lbs (3.5/4 stone) in the end but came home from hospital already 8/10lbs lighter and after breast feeding for 1 week 4 days with walking most days for 20 mins I have lost another 10lbs :) I think a lot of it ends up being fluid

It's so heartbreaking but try not to worry this is my 4th and a go from 10 1/2 stone to 15+ full term I've got a new mw this time and she's in total shock lol.

Every time I have got back down within 5 months of the birth I won't lie it hasn't just fell off it takes work but I did get me pre pregnancy body kind of back lol

There nothing you can do at the moment so try not to stress and it really is worth it xxxxx

Thanks girls, feeling better now, came home from work to lovely surprise from hubby and he cooking dinner so i can chillout for evening iv been so tired latley

he wrote suh lovely things in the card it made me realise whts important xxx

not saing i wont have another freak out in a few week lol but feeling better for now

It's always when I try clothes on I get upset, o/h often finds me sat on the edge of the bed crying holding a top I can no longer get over my bump and bum lol

Glad your feeling better and how nice of your o/ h

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gzmndrea
Back