Discharge = waters?

buggy1

Reaction score
Wondering if anyone can advise me on this. Yesterday morning after getting out of bed I noticed quite a bit of yellow-ish discharge. I saw my MW yesterday anyway so I thought I'd mention it to her. She said that yellow-ish discharge is normal but if I noticed it after I'd got up from having been lying down that it could be my waters? She said to keep an eye on it and if I noticed it again after having been lying down I should ring labour ward. Does this sound right to anyone, have you experienced this?

I didn't have any more for the rest of the day but I had it again this morning when I got out of bed, I put on a fresh liner and there was more within about half an hour. I changed the liner again but since that I've had no more... :eh:

Confused!

I'd ring them just to be sure... if you're worried you need reassuring! xx

your waters are a straw coloured clear liquid - yellow cm can come out in quite vast quantities when preggo! to the point where liners are wet etc.......but if you are worried the labour ward will check for you and they have these little sticks of paper that they can put on the fluid that's coming out to check if it's waters or not :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back