Discharge tmi

dmkirk89

Reaction score
sorry for tmi, went to toilet earlier and saw loads of really thick creamy white discharge, like really thick!! do you think its thrush? Just im not itchy or sore down there, I've bought the canestan cream and pessary but not sure if it is actually thrush, shall I just use it anyways? Xx

Is it like cottage cheese? Could it b ur mucus plug coming away? X

It sounds like bits of mucus plug to me. I've been getting it quite a lot the past couple of weeks either when I wipe or on my panty liner. If it was thrush you'd be itchy too xx

i thought the mucus plug was snotty and either green or clear, this is just like milky discharge but really thick xx

Oh right. Yeh mine is snotty. It may just be an increase in discharge then. If its a normal colour n doesnt smell n you're not sore or itchy I doubt its anything to worry about xx

Everyone gets it different apparently I had a bloody show the other night it was like clear snot with blood in it but my friend had hers and it was yellow/ browny with clear I googled mucus plug and clicked on images I know its disgusting but I got a bit of a fright and wanted something to compare it to u should try that. X

But if ur not sure get it checked cos u don't wanna have thrush when u go into labour x

But if ur not sure get it checked cos u don't wanna have thrush when u go into labour x

that's why i might just use it anyways incase it is thrush, in going to google mucus plug because i haven't had that come away yet lol x

Google can b dangerous but it has its uses too lol! I must say I found it interesting lol! Maybe even just use the cream to begin with see if that makes a difference I suppose the pessary will do no harm but I hated using it I dreaded it when it was time to put it in! X

urghhh just googled lol and completely nothing like that! And i deffinately haven't had mine come away!!! I deffo see me being induced a week today i have no signs of labour not even Braxton hicks, guess he is really comfy lol xx

Lazy wee monkey lol just too comfy in mummy's tummy lol! At least u know not too much longer to go and anything could happen between now and then! Fingers crossed! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back