Discharge - maybe tmi

bbee

Reaction score
I went out for my sisters birthday meal today, when I came back I wet to the toilet and when I wiped it was a milky discharge but in my pants it was all yellow.. Does it dry yellow? Is yellow discharge normal?xxx

Yes hun I've had bright yellow at times (TMI) as long as your not itching an it doesn't smell it's normal xxx

Discharge is very common and can mean something or nothing, always best to ask when it's not just milky white.

I would just give midwife or gp a quick call tomorrow and check if u need to be checked, sometimes different coloured discharge can be a sign of an infection but certainly nothing to worry yourself about xx

It isn't itchy or smelly! It's just yellow :(
I hate going for a wee! I always find something to worry about!!!!!!!!!xxx

To be honest hun I get this quite a lot... No idea what it is but I thought it was
Normal? X

I hope it's normal! Gosh I hate worrying!!!xxx

Don't worry Hun there is every chance it is normal and a slight one its infection, even if it is an infection it will be simple to rectify.

The only thing u need to be concerned about when going to the loo is bleeding, you will be fine Hun xxx

Thank you so much :) I hate worrying! :p xxx

Me too, but it's natural don't think us women know how to not worry :)

You're right there lol,when I have nothing to worry about I look for things to worry about! It's crazy!!xxx

I have just got over my second bout of thrust during this pregnancy and you will know for sure when there is a change, it went from hardly any discharge, to quite a big increase (pregnant) to omg what the hell is wrong with me (thrush) just another wonderful side effect of pregnancy! xxx

I get this too. When I wipe it clear and egg whitey like the stuff we were all waiting for as a sign of ovulation. But it dries on my liners as yellow.
Hope that's normal.

I've asked a lot of my
Close friends about this and all of those have yellow discharge from time to time and I doubt all of those have infections.
I think it's normal but you know when something isn't right hun ring the doctor if u think u need to x

looks like its quite common then so it must be normal :p i will mention it to midwife next monday though! x x x

I wouldn't worry. I get this too, nothing to worry about. Like the other girls said as long as its not smelly or itchy it's probably normal xx

Mummy to Ella 18/11/11
Baby number 2 due 17th Dec 2013

ive been getting a lot of discharge lately (mostly milky and the occasional snotty discharge - sorry tmi).. is that normal?!xxx

Yes hun completely normal I've had an increase in both types my midwife said completely normal as it was the snotty like ovulation discharge that got me worrying. Sometimes was also caramel in colour too but no she said all normal as long as no itch or smell. Xxx

thank god!!:p
it doesnt smell or irritate me there just seems to be a lot more of it as i get further and further a long! gosh pregnancy can be stressful at times! lol xxx

Honestly hun I feel damp sometimes but I went to midwife other day due to banging my
Bump and she said all completely normal as long as not waters etc but I know it's not those!!! Green discharge is be worrying lol!!! X

Lol WSS^^

Mummy to Ella 18/11/11
Baby number 2 due 17th Dec 2013

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27