disappointing day

Discussion in 'Second Trimester' started by Sunshine_state, May 25, 2013.

1. Sunshine_state

Sunshine_state Well-Known Member

Had our private scan today have to say not very impressed. Was supposed to last 20mins was less than 10mins. Was told we get a look in 4d and she informed us it wasn't working. Only good thing was saw she a girl for myself and saw her jump and felt her at same time. Nice to see. £80 feel cheated a bit

was also going baby shopping after but other half didnt want to, so he gone out for the afternoon with his brother while me and my son are stuck at home.

disaapointing day was really looking forward to it

2. Constantstar

Constantstar Well-Known Member

Aww bless u. Id call up and say the reason u booked scan wws partly because of the 4d preview and u feel that u missed out. See what they say? Congrats on a girl btw! Xx

mummy to ds 11/7/11
    pregnant *team pink* due 12/9/13

3. DiddlePlumbs

DiddlePlumbs Well-Known Member

I agree, you were sold a service which wasn't available to you on the day so you would of thought they'd of phoned or at least mentioned it before you're appointment so you could have rescheduled for when it was working. Sounds like you shared a very special moment though :)

4. Samantha55

Samantha55 Well-Known Member

I agree with Constantstar, if you call they may let you go in again for the 4D scan as they won't want you to give a bad review and then you might get to see bubba again xx

5. Gemsy

Gemsy Well-Known Member

Jeees, £80 is cheap though! Round here it is £300 for a 4d scan! How disappointing for you though. x

6. Libbygrace

Libbygrace Well-Known Member

I think it can depend on what type of scan u booked though if it was a gender scan alot of them offer a free 4d sneak peek and do say in their terms and conditions that if this nog available on day then you won't be scanned again but if you pacific ally book a 4d scan and they can't get good images most of them will offer a revisit xx

7. JJ Mum

JJ Mum Well-Known Member

Yayy congrats on team pink hun ( that is what you said isn't it i wasnt sure from your message , if so congrats

Id ring them up and complain, you dont ask you dont get, they should rescan you x

8. Sunshine_state

Sunshine_state Well-Known Member

Thanks girls

yeah team pink... very excited. It was a free sneak peak at the ends so wouldnt be offered it again but was disappointed as we worked ourselves up to seeing her in 4d.

Never mind my main aim was confirmation of gender and i did get that