Dip? And OMG!!!

Jayjay027

Reaction score
Ok so this thread was originally going to be about dip and if its safe but just as I started it, I felt my baby move and kick and put my husbands hand over the part of my belly where I could feel it, and he felt it too!!! He just felt 1 kick but it was such an amazing experience.
It got me all emotional and I shed a few tears!! Lol. Was just such a great experience! Will never forget it.

Anyway, the original topic - dip!
I have a sour cream and chive dip, and was wanting to dip celery sticks in it. But the ingredients just say pasteurised egg, so I don't know whether it'd be cooked or not or runny or whatever, so I'm not sure it'll be safe to eat? Any ideas? X

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

As long as egga are pasturised they are safe . As pasturising kills germs and the risk of salmonella :) enjoy your dip ! Also :love: so glad you felf your baby kick xx

Awwww Jayjay that's sooo amazing! I can't wait to feel bean kicking about, I've not felt anything yet.

Yaaaaay for your lil wriggly baby :) :) :)

XX

Aw thanks girls!
It was lovely!

And YEY for the dip!! Xx

yay for both, ive stayed away from dip but may have to go and get some at some point now youve mentioned it.... Its fab when other people can feel it, my sister had a feel of baby rolling around today x

That's lovely about the kicks, I barely feel anything still, so can't wait for that to happen to us x

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk

I wasn't expecting him to be able to feel anything any time soon, I must have a little ronaldo in there lol x

Awww how lovely!! Cannot wait for hubby to feel movements.... I finally have a bump so hopefully it will be soon.

As for dips.... YAY.... I love hoummous.... can't get enough of the stuff x

Yeah raw eggs are te things to watch! Mayonnaise I think Hellmans is ok and meringue is ok if it's hard but the blow torch kind where it's soft isn't!!

After all that, I went off the idea of dip, and just had celery sticks on their own. Lol.

Still can't get over the kick though, so happy hubby felt it x

Yay for kicks :)

You just reminded me that i have dip in the fridge so now I know what I'm having for lunch :)

I,ve been wondering about dip as well, coz I,m craving garlic and onion dip with doritos mmmmmm, glad it,s ok.

And yay for kicks!!

Wish I hadnt had the dip now gave me major heartburn :-(

Wish I hadnt had the dip now gave me major heartburn :-(

Aww I feel sort of responsible for that lol. Sorry :(

I think I'm gona tuck into dip soon, its calling my name x

Hehe yes it's all your fault!

I'm used to it now I will just add to the ever growing list of things I can't eat! I had this last time too gaviscon is my best friend :)

Lol nightmare!! I'm allergic to gaviscon, rennies and other heartburn meds, so when I get heartburn I just have to deal with it :( x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back