Dio my dates add up? Ovulation, lutual phase, dtd and when to test?????

princessp

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I am a mother of two ( 3 year old and 18month old) and we are ready for number 3. Only trouble is we have an important wedding to attend at the end of may 2019 which is aboard. Therefore we are restricted in terms of not having a due date which is too close to that date as will not be able fly around due date, with a newborn or when heavily pregnant.

Basically I worked out that I only have this month and next month to conceive before waiting a good few months before trying again. I would rather conceive sooner rather than later as want a similar age gap between all three children.

We found out about the wedding a couple of weeks ago so the urgency to try this month was sprung upon us.

I have only had 2 periods since having my youngest 18months ago as I am breastfeeding. Period returned on 5.5.18 and I had a 33days cycle and another period on the 7.6.18.

I obviously haven't been tracking my ovulation over the last few months as only just gotten periods back. So we had unprotected sex this month to try and get pregnant but I'm really not sure if we did it in time or if we missed the boat this month, leaving next month as my only chance to conceive for a while.

So period was 7.6.18, dtd on the 26th and 27th (days 20 and 21 of cycle). I did an ovulation test on day 18 and one on day 19 of cycle and a second line appeared but was not as dark as test line. Did another one on the 20 and there was no second line. So could I have ovulated (surge) between when I did test on day 19 and when I had no line on day 20?

Have I got any chance of being pregnant this month? or did I miss the chance?

I'm presuming my cycle will be 33 days long this month too so it will be due next Tuesday the 10th. when can I test? is day 20/21 too late in a 33 day cycle?

Prevoulsy, when I conceived my 2 children I was having 30 day cycles I dtd on the 15th day of cycle and I conceived.

HELP!

Hope this isn't too confusing foer everyone.

sorry this should've been in the TTC thread. How can I move it?

You have 2 days after surge where you are still fertile so it could happen ��

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back