dinner time!!!

umbongo

Reaction score
We just had fish and chips from the chippy and I had a lovely side salad with mine so didn't go too chip crazy!
Nomnomnom!
Settling down to watch the Murray match now. Ace.

What you having?

Ha ha were having fish and chips in less than half hour whooop I'm starving! x

Tri hopping by a couple of days but we are having an indian but I really fancy a chippy now I've seen your post xx

Tri hopping by a couple of days but we are having an indian but I really fancy a chippy now I've seen your post xx

I'm a terrible influence. Ha. Can't believe you're nearly in this trimester! Yay!

Hmmmm I'm thinking either Chinese or Indian, but now chippy is an option too lol xx

Ohhh i want chippy now!!! Were having fajitas for teax

See what you have started now Umbongo lol x

Chips for everyone!! :) I'm eating easter egg now, betcha can't copy that!!

I'm having fajitas, can't wait I'm starving! I actually have an Easter egg too that I've not eaten, now you've got me fancying that :)

Egg chips and bacon :) was yummy. Waiting for my daughters bedtime now so I can pig out on chocolate. Had a hell of a day.

----------------
baby giz born 6th Feb 2011
next one due 12th Aug 2013

ahhh man why did I read this? I was going to suggest a chippy tea but didn't because we had a mcd's last night!! I couldn't be bothered cooking so ended up with chicken kiev, onion rings and sweetcorn haha xx

I've just had a fray bentos steak and ale pie with beans - yummy - but feeling rather full now.

Thai takeaway chicken n cashewnuts and veg stir fried with steamed coconut rice and prawn crackers not in slightest way healthy or money saving but ever so tasty!!!!

Oh god! No idea what to eat! :-o I cnt be bothered to go look as im cooking for just me! :(

Sent from my GT-I9300

Arghhh all your dinners sound amazing!! I'm waiting for hubby to get back from football!! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back