dinner time!!??

Jodie_2013

Reaction score
So what's everyone having?!?!?!

I'm having chicken, buttery mashed potato, broccoli, sprouts and runner beans.

Probably followed by vanilla ice cream and a bowl of cherrio's!!!!!! :) xxxx

Ooh you're making me hungry, I've been flaming starving all day today!!

Tonight we're having a yummy mix of new potatoes, butternut squash and sausages all chopped into chunks and flung in the oven on a baking tray with some garlic and serving it with a poached egg on top and a side salad. Mmmmm can't wait

Xx

Moroccan coucous, chicken and taramind sauce!

You ladies are clearly putting in more effort than me tonight!!

I made a quiche this afternoon when my LO was drinking her milk. Having that with some rice and salad.

Everyone's tea (sorry, we say tea here) sounds delicious.

I feel a bit meh about my beans and sausages on toast now ;)

I need to eat more greens.

I think I'm gonna have fish and chips tonight, haven't decided yet tho!! Everyone's sounds yummy! X

I had garlic and herb chicken with rice and sweet chilli sauce :) it was yummy xx

I had chicken Kiev with chips and broccoli.. Lol not been eating very healthily this week so I thought id throw some broccoli on the side haha! didnt really go with meal lol xxx

Last edited:
Pasta bake with lots of cheese & garlic bread.....probably followed by maltesers & chocolate Ice cream!!! Yummmm x

All sounds soooo yummy!!! Mine was crap as was on the phone to HSBC mouthing off whilst serving dinner so i got myself all hot and worked up and didnt eat most of it!!! Keep em' coming mummies xxxx

Mines dull - sweet and sour chicken (sauce from a jar which don't usually do) and rice. Have had fruit and salad today but I've always been bad for eating enough veg! X

I am having toad in the hole with sage and onion stuffing, roast spuds, parsnips, carrots and gravy. Smells soooo good in the oven right now that my mouth is watering lol x

I had chicken with piri piri marinade and potatoes with garlic and herb seasoning with parsnips and green beans! And for dessert I had a dime bar cake!

Oh H16, I want your dinner!

I've just had a veggie burger with savoury rice and salad. Feeling unsatisfied and might have to eat the apple pie that's in the fridge!!

Ok I'm giving a 'thanks' to the meal I could eat right now lol

Yes I'm bored x

Oh H16, I want your dinner!

I've just had a veggie burger with savoury rice and salad. Feeling unsatisfied and might have to eat the apple pie that's in the fridge!!

It was yummy! :D

I have just eaten, but am hungry again after reading this! We had homemade beef stroganoff and rice, it was nice but now need ice cream x

i LOVE stroganoff mmmmmm. I've eaten but now that's all I can think about. I'm dribbling!!!!

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back