dinner time!!!

I had gammon and egg pie!! Which i got from a previous umbongo food thread! Lol x x

Tapatalking. X

WHERE DO I START!!??

Since 6pm ive had:

prawns with lettuce
chicken curry
random pieces of ham
bowl of frosties

and i just drove to maccy ds for a cheese burger and frappachino lmfao.

Currently sipping away with a smile on my face! :D
i rang outta nesquik.. as i had my pjs on, maccy ds drive thru was the best option haha xx

I say u post up recipe sounds yummy xxx

3-4 Tablespoons red thai curry paste
600ml coconut milk
half a red onion sliced
Baby potatotes - (as many as you'll eat between you)
Baby corn sliced
Sugar snap peas halved (again with this use your judgement as to how many you'll eat.. I used half a pack of each)
500g white fish - cut into large chunks
Handful of spinach

Put the onion, curry paste and coconut milk into a large saucepan and heat until simmering
Add the potatoes and vegetables and cook for 10 mins or until starting to soften.
Then add the fish and cook for a further 3-5 mins or until cooked through. Turn off the heat.
Add the shredded spinach and place a lid on the pan. Leave for 2-3 mins until wilted and mix through.
Then serve in large bowls

It was YUMMY xxx
This fed me and hubby.... he has a large appetite...

Last edited:
We had ready cooked bbq chicken wings, garlic bread and salad. Lazy dinner as not been well today.
Fish planned for tomorrow. Brain food for exam on weds! X

I am making a caesar salad tonight with some crunchy cheese stuffed chicken, some grated mature cheese, hard boiled eggs some croutons and some bacon yumyumyum!

Iv been scrubbing skirting boards and the stair rails all morning so I built up an appetite. Iv had a small jacket potato with coleslaw and a big salad for lunch, followed by a bowl of raspberrys, pineapple and melon. I'm trying to be so good, espesh when there is a mega hug bar of fruit and nut sat on the microwave looking at me!

Chicken and bacon carbonara with cheesy garlic bread for tea ... Nom nom nom!

Why is it so hard to eat with really bad heartburn - I wish it would got off!

Xx

Well tonight, for the first time in FOUR years.... yes ladies FOUR years - my boyfriend is cooking for me.

Let's just say I had a breakdown last night cooking tea, doing the ironing and washing etc whilst he was snoring and then barking orders at me.

Told the ******* to sort it out, so I've got my feet up and being waited on ALL night.

I have had to write the instructions to make spag bol - will update later ... maybe from A&E :) xxx

Last edited:
Well tonight, for the first time in FOUR years.... yes ladies FOUR years - my boyfriend is cooking for me.

Let's just say I had a breakdown last night cooking tea, doing the ironing and washing etc whilst he was snoring and barking orders at me.

Told the ******* to sort it out, so I've got my feet up and being waited on ALL night.

I have had to write the instructions to make spag bol - will update later ... maybe from A&E :) xxx

Hahaha.... ooh good luck... hope it all turns out ok xxx

Let's just say I had a breakdown last night cooking tea, doing the ironing and washing etc whilst he was snoring and then barking orders at me.

Ohh I love this!!! Go you!!!

Hope it turns out alright, I'm making spag Bol too xx

Loving this thread, my mouth is watering! Its a boring night of mushroom pasta for us (with tuna in for oh cos I'm veggie so don't eat fish) topped with cheddar cheese to make it interesting, oh and garlic bread. Got some nice salady things so probably have that too, potato salad, fancy olives etc mmmmm. Got galaxy cookie crumble and a wispa for dessert wif a nice cuppa.

Ruth well done on getting oh told! Get those feet up, relax and let him serve you! x

Well I had a nap before tea and then woke up to lovely smell... he did a great job!

BUT

now I feel sick. Unrelated but thimk he thinks im blaming him haha. Tucked up in bed with back pains and feeling sick :( boooo

We can't eat early due to work but I had a lazy dinner today of chicken Kiev chips and peas. I love peas!

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back