dinner time!!!

umbongo

Reaction score
We like to eat early and I think it's better for digestion anyway :)

We had ribeye steaks, jacket potatoes and salad. Deeeeeeeeelicious!

I've got caaaaaake for later. Nom.

What you having ladies? X

Oooh yum... we're having wild salmon fillets, lime butter sauce, baked pots and veggies.... then some of my banana bread and custard for after xxxx

That sounds soooooo good!!! I like my steaks rare though so I've been avoiding it :-(

We had BBQ for lunch, so might just have a bit of cheese and bacon quiche for tea.

Cinema after so I have to save room for a giant popcorn!!!

Mmm steak, yum!

We also normally eat early with DS but he's been to a birthday party today and doesn't need dinner so OH and I are having a a mini date night at home! We are having breaded mushrooms with garlic mayonnaise for a starter, Jamaican jerk chicken with rice and peas for main and a sneaky little Gu chocolate and vanilla cheesecake for pud. I can't wait :)

xxx

ooh some very yummy dinner choices .....!!

We went out and had Toby Carvery today, yum yum xxx

That sounds soooooo good!!! I like my steaks rare though so I've been avoiding it :-(

We had BBQ for lunch, so might just have a bit of cheese and bacon quiche for tea.

I usually like medium rare tbh but it was still delicious well done. Enjoy the cinema, hope you don't need a wee too often!

Mmm all sounds lovely! Awww love the idea of mini date night!
We've just had fagitas... I love them!!!!! Have brought so much naughty stuff from Sainsburys today I now can't decide what to have for dessert.... Ohhh decisions! Xxxx

Oh i lovvve these threads. Im so ready fir my steak. . Nom nom nom!!! Steak and salad cant wait to have it cooked for me. Enjoy your girls xxx

yum yum food good old umbongo.. sounds lovely
we had mum and mil for bbq was lovely but i always put on big spread and now am shattered. might just have snack cheese and biscuits maybe but no red wine boooooooooo

We went hungry horse .. Omg the biggest meals !! Yum !!

We are having lush thick cod fillets, bacon and cheese stuffed baked pots and broccoli

Yum
X

Cinema? What's one of those?! Oh yes, I remember...it's been ages since I've been :-( and Madagascar 3 at 10.30am does not count imo.

What did you see?

----------------
baby giz born 6th Feb 2011
next one due 12th Aug 2013

Been out in the garden all day and had a bbq for lunch.... then I got a craving for chocolate and cake - i say craving - I was just being bossy!

Went to Morrisons and bought a dime bar cake, ice cream, galaxy chocolate and vanilla slices.... so that was our tea!! fatties :)

Well we ended up in hospital cause little misses decided she wasn't going to move today. Eventually got her moving after they give me lucozade, but then they couldn't get her heart rate down lol. She's such a naughty monkey :p So not long home.. And just ordered in :D

Half & Half 16 inch pizza - Meatball & BBQ Chicken
10 chicken nuggets
Kebab wrap with chips cheese & garlic
Kebab & chip butty with curry sauce
And a big bottle of Pepsi!

Can't wait to have a bit of everything! So starving x

I just had a banana at 5am! Agghh keep waking up early! Then squiggle starts kicking and I can't get back to sleep as it's stronh. Seems to be doing well in there though, which is ace.
Im glad bubs was okay Louise. X

Cinema? What's one of those?! Oh yes, I remember...it's been ages since I've been :-( and Madagascar 3 at 10.30am does not count imo.

What did you see?

----------------

Madagascar definitely counts, and what's wrong with 10.30am?! Haha! We saw fast and furious 6. Good film if a little unbelievable in (rather a lot of) places!!!

What did you see?

----------------

Madagascar definitely counts, and what's wrong with 10.30am?! Haha! We saw fast and furious 6. Good film if a little unbelievable in (rather a lot of) places!!!

Oh ok, I'm not quite so jealous now as I gave up after too fast too furious! I really want to see world war z.

----------------

Just had an amazing Red Thai Fish Curry that I made... it took 30 mins from prep to plate.... great for doing when I come home from work.... it was delicious if I do say so myself xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back