dinner inspiration needed

k8_005

Reaction score
I want takeaway again but it's just not healthy basically I just don't want to cook!!! What is Everyone having tonight? I want something tasty but relativly simple that doesn't take too long to do.

I'm doing old El Paso enchiladas with oven chips, only got to do the chicken then it all goes in over....... I too can't be bothered to cook but girls gotta eat and hubby is putting too much weight on lol x

What ingredients you got? Or you shopping for something? Simple dinner I love if going to shops is a cooked chicken with salad. Lovely.
We're having spaghetti bolognese as I made a batch of bolognese yesterday. Hubby just gone to get garlic bread. Nom!

I have stuff here but if I don't fancy it can go buy something too I just don't know what to do really!

we are having spare ribs in a Maggie so juicy bag (bbq flavour) corn on the cob and salad :) xxx

Pizza and salad for me tonight!

My favourite takeaway is chicken shish kebab (classy lady me!) and it really isn't that bad at all as its just grilled chicken and salad in a pitta bread! My only problem is my favourite shish (yep tried them all in the local area) don't deliver! So either I have to make do with one that does deliver or go get it which is just as bad as having to cook! Boooo..

I've also realised that I HATE washing up. Now I'm home all day I'm doing it much more than oh, and obviously using much more than I did when at work.. It's non stop! Another reason for a take away ;-) I find myself considering what to cook based on how much washing up is involved after! Xxx

Last edited:
Well having said I didn't fancy curry I told hubby to choose dinner. He choose jalfreizi curry home made (well a jar) so I compromised by making it quorn instead of chicken and adding extra frozen veg. We had with rice I didn't manage to eat much of it though as I felt very full. Still is all good and I am not hungry anymore. He also mowed the front lawn as soon as he got in from work so he is being a good husband ! Brownie points earned x

Weve just had colmans season and shake ( I don't know if its actually called that but deff made by colmans.
You put chicken breast, onion, pepper, ready cooked rice, water and cherry toms in the bag, put the seasoning in and tie the bag. Then put it in the oven for 40 mins and its done, beautifull with no mess!! we had ours with potato skins but id have had salad if oh wasn't so fussy!!

heres the link::
http://groceries.asda.com/asda-estore/search/searchcontainer.jsp?trailSize=1&searchString=colmans+season+and+shake&domainName=Products&headerVersion=v1&_requestid=402754

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back