Digital camera

charliebear

Reaction score
Recommend me a digital camera :)

My 2nd Kodak camera has just died, only a year after I bought it :( Wont be buying Kodak again!

fujifilm are fab!! dont look for mp so much as a huge picture only can show like 6mp and whoever develops a humungous pic so anything 8mp + , look out for 5+ optical zoom, if u can get 8/10 optical zoom brill , i find tesco always fab for digi cams!! also lithium battery better than AA xxx

i've got the samsung one with the screen on the front which has a child mode (plays a video to get kids looking) and it is fab!!! i got it last year and it was the best decision i've ever made with cameras!!

I'm absolutely inlove with my Casio EX-S10 which was bought for me about 4 years ago by the family. It's a pricey compact but it's worth it! Still one of the top of the line cameras and is built like a very skinny bricksh*t house! I've thrown the camera up and down stairs, from horses, got stolen by the yard owners dog and it's still working and still looks good!

Its well worth the orignal costs of the camera!

Mybrother Fujifilm is pretty good too! Not what I like as I find it too clumpy fr a compact (my camera's have to either be slim as hell for a compact and meaty and chunky as hell for my DLSRs.)

What ever you get make sure it's a li-ion battery as you can play about with them quicker with out disrupting the battery as you would with one of the few nickel rechargables still hanging around. Lithium doesn't need to be primed and any'shortness' of life is sorted by just draining the battery and charging to full=D

Long post sory but I do love my camera's =DD

LuX

I'm so confused, I guess that's why I stuck to what I knew before!

Thanks ladies. x

Last edited:
The nikons nice and slim(ticks my boxes for a compact=D) and has a really decent speck on it. Best bet is though is to go to your local jessops or wherever and asked to play around with a few that you like the look of, my usual failsafe if I can't decide!

My kodak died too, was very disapointed as only had it a couple of years and it was half price at £100, so £200 worth of rubbish now. The shutter wont focus then closes itself again and switches off... so now I have a Fujifilm 12 mpixels from Asda, around £69, which charges up by the plug socket and not hte pc, which at first wasnt happy about but it makes more sense.

Nikon is a gooood choice! Ok so mine is huge and pricey as hell cause I'm a photographer but still, big or small they are amaaaazing cameras!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back