Difficult to Agree!

Loupy Aussie

Reaction score
Well its taken us ages to find names we actually both liked but we have come up with the following:

BOY: Caleb Robert Burns - the two middle names are after my grandfather

GIRL: Emily Teresa Alice - these two middle names are our grandmothers (neither of which are still with us)

So what do you think?

I think they are really nice, and a good idea to have some real meaning in with their names from family :)
Its taken me n hubby months of going over and over names to agree on ours.. we came up with
boy - Owen Denver
girl - Leonie daisy-may
still a little unsure about the girls first name, the middle names were chosen for the same reason as yours they are our grandmothers who we both really miss.
I was worried tho about the boys because as someone so kindly pointed out his initials would be ODB which is some sort of rapper standing for ole dirty b*!**!d so now we are in a bit of a panic again lol
what do you think?

If we have a boy he will be Brandon Jay, initials being BJ :shock: hopefully kids at school won't notice that one!! :lol:

I really like the names you have picked Aussie, good luck :D

How do you pronounce Caleb?

I like caleb, i remember that name from a program when I was younger! Always liked it and I like Ellie May & Chloe, but ellie rhymes with smell and I know what other kids are like!

I really like all the baby names everyone has replied with - don't worry about initials too much, our girls name with be ETA but it was either that or EAT - so we decided how often do kids know other kids middle names!

Caleb is pronounced Kay-Leb, my husband is particular about the origins but apparently its considered English although its from the Hebrew Kalebh meaning intrepid ... either way just pleased we could agree!

Congratulations on finding names you agree on! It is so hard! My husband and I spent ages on both my children and now with number three we are halfway there on a girls name but trying to choose a boys name that we both agree on, it's impossible! Really like both your names, think Emily is a such beautiful name. Friends of mine daughter's name is Emily and she is gorgeous! Good luck with your beautiful new baby!

x Callie x

Wife of Francois, Mummy to Eloise, Jamie and Bump!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back