Difficult Friends

Haylian

Reaction score
Hi Girls,

Just need a rant really cause my friends are really doing my head in!

Basically to try my best to make a long story short I discovered yesterday that 2 of my close friends have got a very nasty streak!

We had made plans to go to friend 1's house for mocktails and a catch up as she's just had her garden done but her very forgetful husband had not told her that he had arranged for his grandma to come over and spend the day with them (As she's not seen them in over a year she thought it'd be a bit rude to sit with all her friends while they were visiting). So she whatapped us all yesterday and said she was really sorry and can we go out for lunch or a drink instead, alternatively we can do what we origionally planned but later in the day instead. I was fine with this and thought it was a reasonable request and didn;t mind going somewhere else.
However friend 2 and 3 acted like she'd said we had to go to a different country or something and was actually really nasty to her about it all. I just think it was really unreasonable to make a heavily pregnant horemonal woman who had actually been let down by her husbands forgetfulness feel that bad about something. We hadn;t booked anything or paid for anything or lost out on anything etc and they acted like it was the end of the world.

I don't think there's any real point to this thread I just wanted to get it off my chest as I think it was cruel what they did. We're still meeting tomorrow and now we're going to friend 3's house and I just think I'll find it difficult to hold my tongue about it all cause I know friend 2 will bring it up cause she can;t help herself.

Annnnnd breathe haha thanks for listening :)

x

haha let it out love!!

girls can be such bitches!

Doesnt sound like its too big a problem really. Not costing them any more money or anything.

Oh dear. We all have friends like this. And im sure our friends hate some of our decisions too!

Xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

eurggghh! How annoying! I don't know why girls get like this, I can't be dealing with that kind of crap. I'd be well tempted to tell them what i thought about their behaviour, probably won't help though.
Just be there to stick up for your other friend if the nasty ones say anything.

I just don't know why people make such a fuss and they genuinely shocked me with their comments, I just know that if it comes up tomorrow I will have to say how ridiculous I thought it all was and if they don't like it then so be it! People can't get away with things all the time and I just wouldn't feel right if I didn't tell them how it made me feel x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back