Different feelings

sarahlouise86

Reaction score
Hi,was just wondering what kind of feeling yous get in ur lower stomach? I'm having some now but not sure if it's all in my head!x

I know what u mean lol a few days before af was due it was kind of like id pulled a muscle right across the top of my pubic bone and also my csec scar was sore almost like id bruised it dont know whats going on with my though as i had brown on wiping day af was due and just a little pinky / orange stuff 2days after that tirned to pink spots wen wiping but no bfp but still no af back at the dr tomoz for another pg test and also a blood test good luck fx for your bfp xx

I have had a low down cramping for 3 days in this 2ww. It's literally in line with hip bones and is just like a dull cramping. Weird!! X x

That's the same with me but not sure if its cramping or like a dull ache..aw its so hard to explain lol.xx

I'm so glad to hear someone else is having this dilemma. I said to my OH that it's so annoying because as this is my first time TTC I have absolutely no idea what feelings I should be having or looking out for. I have had strange feelings in my abdomen for over a week!!! They range from light stabbing pains at ovary height, pulling pains below my belly button and cramping in the middle of my abdomen just above my pubic bone like I said. They are not hurty like AF pains, come on and off and change a lot but I can't help but wonder why I've had the for so long. I also get bloated in the evenings and am pretty gassy each day. Driving me mad as I've made a pact with myself and OH that I'm going to wait another week to test if AF hasn't arrived as I'm not sure how many DPO I am this cycle ::(:

Sounds promising hun..mines is more like an achey pains inbetween my hips,lower abdomen. I've also been bloated and gassy lately plus eating loads especially at night and weeing more. Still got sore boobs too! I'm 11dpo today,af due on wed xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back