different dads anyone?

hipchick5

Reaction score
I just got engaged at the weekend! to the best fella ever.. my other little boy has a different dad, i always said id never get pregnant to anyone else but me and my fella planned this and we know it will work.. does anyone else have kids from a previous relationship? just curious to know...

my little bean i lost would have had a different dad.

Last edited:
Me and my BF are getting engaged at xmas ( well he doesn't know i know....lol) but we already planned the wedding just gotta book it!!! LOL

My son is 5 and he has a different dad ( although he has nothing to do with us) so my BF is planning on adopting harrison when we get married. It makes no difference to us because harrison see's him as daddy anyway.

just wanted to know if there was other people in my shoes.. its nothing to be ashamed off, i know people prob talk but i cudnt give a toss anymore..

Me I have a 7 1/2 year old who has a different Dad, although he's soon to adopt her as she doesn't see her birth father and she knows Sean as Daddy! Paris wasn't planned (I was 17) - been with sean over 2 years and we planned this little one and thrilled its a boy :D

I have a DD of nearly 15 with a different dad and surname to the rest of us. OH offered to adopt her but she's a bit old for that now and doesnt want to change her name. She doesnt see her sperm donor, I think maybe 3 times since she was 5 and has no interest in him now either.

DD has a different dad... but I met my DH when she was just 3 years old... He became Dad a few years ago. Her biological father is Daddy... but she hasn't seen him in nearly 4 years and he doesn't support her financially.

We have looked into adoption, but because my brother and sister are adopted, she's confused and thinks Adoption means you are taken away from your really mummy and given to another family... and she says she want's to be part of our family... and well she's just on the young side to understand.

She has my surname, although in Spain women don't take on their husbands surnames, instead the children get double barrelled surnames, which identify whos the father and whos the mother... so technically this baby will have the same surname as DD cos the father's name always comes first here.. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back