Diet at 1 yr?

mermaid

Reaction score
As you know Fin has just turned 1, and now I'm thinking about his diet and how it will change. I'm just not sure if he should be having certain processed foods such as quorn? Can anybody give me any general advice whose LO's have reached the golden age of 1 lol! :D

I was going to ask exactly the same question! Brody isn't one et but I'm wondering is he allowed anything and everything once he turns one? I'm so confused about what I should and shouldn't be giving him!

Sorry I'm no help mermaid! :hug:

I know how you feel jools,i am confused too! They say babies can have family meals from 1, but does that include everything like packaged/processed foods too? Seems strange after feeding Fin such a wholesome diet all this time and breast feeding! :think:

I know it does seem like a big change! I give Brody the things we make from scratch for example, spaghetti bolognaise and meat and veg with potato but you know some nights you just feel like making your bolognaise from a jar or having chips and something from a packet? My favourite meal ever is pasta bake too which is from a jar, would I have to just make Brody a seperate sauce?

So confusing! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back