Didn't think I would be back here!!!

Would you believe that they are all dodgy tests!! Took a strip test and a Tesco own and no line at all

Attachments

• IMG_0358.jpg
    IMG_0358.jpg
    487.7 KB · Views: 43
Would you believe that they are all dodgy tests!! Took a strip test and a Tesco own and no line at all

Blue dye tests are not very sensitive or reliable, get a first response early response, (frer) they're the most sensitive. Hope it's good news for you. xx

They didn't have any frer but I've done a clearblue as well and that's got nothing either

Attachments

• IMG_0359.jpg
    IMG_0359.jpg
    420.1 KB · Views: 55
It does seem abit strange for that many tests to be dodgy. They were faint lines though so maybe you are having a chemical pregnancy and the hgc is getting out of your system now so your getting negative tests.x

I'm guna give it a week I think and if i still haven't started bleeding I'll take another test. Thank you xx

How many days past ovulation are you ?, clear blue are either 25 or 50mlu so can show negative if testing early. Have you got any opks ?, mine was positive way before pregnancy test. On your last pic I see a clear line on the far right blue test. Wait a couple of days and get a frer if you can, Boots normally have a good supply of them. x

What you can see a line? I can't see anything on those 2 haha I don't know what dpo I am because I went on the injection after my son and they have been messed up since then, I done a opk but there was nothing on there that's what's making me think they are just dodgy tests xx

What you can see a line? I can't see anything on those 2 haha I don't know what dpo I am because I went on the injection after my son and they have been messed up since then, I done a opk but there was nothing on there that's what's making me think they are just dodgy tests xx

Yes I see a line on the blue test far right in the square window. Retest in a couple of days with a frer, really hope you get a good outcome. x

Last edited:
I cannot see anything haha thank you, I shall update when I do another one:) xx

Sorry Hun :(! I could be wrong but I think the first lot you posted showing positives were the ones SugarPop used and she ran them under the tap and got positives!

Weren't they Superdrug ones? I remember her saying about those. I did another one of those ones this morning and it was completely negative, I did put one in water yesterday as I wasn't sure if it was just dodgy tests but that came back negative xx

Might of been hun I'm just going by the pictures. Chemicals are horrible, they leave you in such limbo x

Yeah I can't remember what ones she was using now, I'm blessed to have my babies so I won't get to disheartened. Thank you hope you get your rainbow very soon xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back