Didn't need to test :(

skairdykat

Reaction score
Well ladies it defo wasn't IB that I was experiencing :( . SHE turned up yesterday bang on time :roll: .Maybe the spotting will just be a pattern with me know then. It never used to happen but maybe it's a sign that my body is finally getting back to normal.

Going to take a step back from TTC....well not literally but in my head LOL. All this thinking about it all the time can't be helping can it? So if I'm not around as much it's because I'm relaxing about it and coming on here all the time talking about it isn't allowing me to do that. I'm not going to stop coming on alltogether because I love our chats to much for that :D . But am going to limit the time I spend on here. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

so sorry hun. at least you can join the july club now. i understand wot u mean bout limiting time on here im gonna do the same thing. Reading certain posts makes you go crazy thinking about it 24/7. :hug:

Thanks ladies :hug:

I'm also going to concentrate on losing some weight because I know that being 3 stone overweight will probably be having an effect on my fertility too. Especially after watching the programme on BBC3 the other night. I was good today when I took the kids to McDonalds. I had a large Diet Coke and nothing else. I usualyy cave in and get a Big Mac :roll: . But I just thought - what do I want more, to be PG or a burger? - so that's how I'll think from now on.

:hug: :hug: Wanting to be PG is an excellent incentive to loose weight, my friend lost 5 stone and went down to a size 16 and got pregnant 1st try.

:hug: I know what you mean about thinking about it 24/7 i am sure the rest of us are all the same. :rotfl:

sorry skairdy..we'll keep a place for you in July instead :hug:

Damn im sorry the bitch turned up, good idea on relaxing on TTC, so many ladies that have jhad their BFP's on here recently have all said they relaxed a bit!!
Sorry if that sounds dead patronising,but just enjoy youeself and dont let it take over your life - know thats dead smug coming from me! :hug:

Doesn't sound smug at all hun :hug: . I know that relaxing does work because the minute I relaxed with my two other TTC expeditions was the time I fell PG :D :D

We'll get there in the end :)

Sorry to hear AF arrived :hug: We must be building up for a record number of BFPs next month.

Aww bless ya hun, she got me friday night too, bang on time and I was so convinced..... big hug :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back