Didn't even know

Poxie_pixie

Reaction score
I haven't told many people bout my past in this field as it's private I had a miscarriage at 16, 17 both of which were early on 1 of which I knew about the other 1 i didn't know i was pregnant at the time and then I was late and thought nothing of it put it down to stress etc and then I started getting really bad stomach cramps and bleeding heavily with gloop (sorry for TMI) I knew instantly and just broke down my bf doesn't understand I know we're waiting to try and that I have the coil fitted but it still just got to me. I didn't even know. =( xXxXx

Ahh hun, I don't think you can ever forget them XX it always catches you when you least expect it doesn't it, just cause you didn't know about one, makes it none the less X

:hugs: I don't think it matters whether you know at the time or not-a baby is a baby to us the instant we find out x x x I hope you're ok x x

A loss is a loss and we all understand that.

Hugs to you hun

xxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
My little munchkin is pretty much my life, he's not here and I didn't know until I lost him and he's my world. We all understand on here, our little angels mean the world to us, no matter how old they were or how long we knew or whether they were planned or not. They're our special little babas

Cuddles hun xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back