Didn't even know

Discussion in 'Coping with Miscarriage & Loss' started by Poxie_pixie, Dec 30, 2011.

1. Poxie_pixie

Poxie_pixie Well-Known Member

I haven't told many people bout my past in this field as it's private I had a miscarriage at 16, 17 both of which were early on 1 of which I knew about the other 1 i didn't know i was pregnant at the time and then I was late and thought nothing of it put it down to stress etc and then I started getting really bad stomach cramps and bleeding heavily with gloop (sorry for TMI) I knew instantly and just broke down my bf doesn't understand I know we're waiting to try and that I have the coil fitted but it still just got to me. I didn't even know. =( xXxXx

2. JJ Mum

JJ Mum Well-Known Member

Ahh hun, I don't think you can ever forget them XX it always catches you when you least expect it doesn't it, just cause you didn't know about one, makes it none the less X

3. Princess81

Princess81 Well-Known Member

Big hugs Hun :hug: xx

4. MrsR

MrsR Well-Known Member

:hugs: I don't think it matters whether you know at the time or not-a baby is a baby to us the instant we find out x x x I hope you're ok x x

5. CARNAT22

CARNAT22 Well-Known Member

A loss is a loss and we all understand that.

Hugs to you hun

xxxxxxxxx

#5 CARNAT22, Jan 3, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 3, 2012
  6. dyscochick

dyscochick Well-Known Member

:hug: Carnat is so right xx

7. LuW

LuW Well-Known Member

My little munchkin is pretty much my life, he's not here and I didn't know until I lost him and he's my world. We all understand on here, our little angels mean the world to us, no matter how old they were or how long we knew or whether they were planned or not. They're our special little babas

Cuddles hun xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx