Did you wait for your combined test results before announcing pregnancy?

KeelyT90

Reaction score
I had my bloods and NT measurement taken last Thursday. Was told if I'm high risk I'll get a call within 3 working days.

I'm waiting for the results before I tell everyone we're expecting. However I'm so sick of the waiting game. I could potentially be nearly 15 weeks by the time I get the results.

If you waited, how long did you give it after the test before you considered yourself low risk? Xx

The day I got my letter stating I was low risk i announced our baby news. It took a week to get the results.

I'm hoping mine only take that long. MW said usually receive it within 10 working days x

I waited, I had a phone call 3 days later to say I was high risk and then had to wait 2 weeks to have an amnio. I got the all clear from the amnio almost a week later. I was almost 17 weeks before we went public, the wait was agonising!

I waited, I had a phone call 3 days later to say I was high risk and then had to wait 2 weeks to have an amnio. I got the all clear from the amnio almost a week later. I was almost 17 weeks before we went public, the wait was agonising!
That must have been stressful for you. Glad you got good news in the end. Yes the wait is bad enough for me can't imagine what it was like for you x

It was pretty bad, but worth every minute :) I did actually crack the day before I had the amnio because I just couldn't carry the weight of it all on my own any more, I told my mum and immediately felt much better although obviously stressed her out massively, which is what I was trying to avoid! Oops

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back