Did you see this in the news....

I dont agree that its creepy. I think if he was the sort of bloke who liked a laugh and a joke then i had i been one of his loved ones i most probably would have gotten some comfort from that card.
I think id treasure it as my loved ones last joke with me.

i thought it was weird at 1st but i bet its quite nice if he was a bit of a joker :lol:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Thats so funny... I love people with sick senses of humour... if you can't laugh at things that most people get upset about, you'll spend your entire life being miserable... I would do this but I'm crap at sending xmas cards anyway... :rotfl:

Melanie said:
I dont agree that its creepy. I think if he was the sort of bloke who liked a laugh and a joke then i had i been one of his loved ones i most probably would have gotten some comfort from that card.
I think id treasure it as my loved ones last joke with me.

Oh, dont get me wrong I dont think it's creepy.... but when I first opened it I would have sh*t myself!!!

i would have freaked out when first reading it but when i had realised what he had done i think it would have felt heart warming that he went to such lengths to do this and i definately would have kept it as a keepsake.

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back