Did you follow measurement or due date?

Olive

Reaction score
I'm 36+5 and measuring 39 weeks. I know there is a 2cm either way thingy, just wondered if anyone was measuring ahead and went into labour earlier, more in line with their measurement than due date?

Thanks xxxxxxx

I measured 37w on my due date and Brooke came out 2 days later weighing 7lbs 7oz - normal weight & size! If you're measuring a bit bigger, it could be water babe x

i am measuring bigger too....find out a week today if i still am. i think i am carrying a lot of water......i hope. lol x

Thanks hun. Hope you are doing well. Seems like yest I was reading your preg journal :hug: x

I measured 37 wks at due date, had her one day later and she was 9lb and I had no water really, so the measurenents are pretty hit and miss! X

i was measuring big with dd had her at 36 week weighing 6lb 10oz

this time midwife measured me week ahead but scan said few week ahead have another scan 12th jan to check again

I was polyhydramnios - excess fluid - measured 55 weeks at 38 weeks! My waters lliterally burst lol at 38+5! And my son was born at 39 weeks.

My LO measured a week ahead in any 19w+ scans I had but my bump always measured a week behind. My son was born at 41 weeks xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back