did I ovulate?

Discussion in 'Trying to Conceive' started by melhoney, Jan 13, 2012.

1. melhoney

melhoney Well-Known Member

With 18.99 ng/ml on the 20th day of my cycle, does that mean I had ovulated by then?
    Am asking because I don't temp and looking at CM, I still get some, so I am not sure what it is supposed to mean? :eh:

Also, do you get CM till the end of your next AF or does it stop at some point? what is it like? or when does it stop?
    Sorry a lot of questions in the end!

Thanks Ladies.

2. melhoney

melhoney Well-Known Member

Anyone? What do you think?

3. ChloeNat

ChloeNat Well-Known Member

I don't know about the temping but what happens with me is i get ewcm which is clear and stretchy around ov time and the rest of my cycle i get creamy white cm which is thick and won't stretch if pulled between two fingers. This kind isn't fertile. Hope this helps x

4. Babybushie28

Babybushie28 Well-Known Member

Hi hun, I don't temp I normally get period pains and ewcm on the first day but it differs from month to month so I usually bd every other day from around cd6 and hope for the best!!

I'm usually mega stretchy and clear for a few days and the rest of time more thick and not so much slippery sorry tmi!!

Sorry i haven't got any direct answers!!

Xxx