Did i just feel the baby move?

chattychar1990

Reaction score
So i am just over 18 weeks and i was sat on my laptop and i felt this strange vibration/flutter feeling. Really hard to explain but when i put my hand on my belly i felt like a small vibration. It was to the right of my belly button. Stomach now feels a little strange inside hahah.
Is this baby moving? or is it gas or something? xx

So i am just over 18 weeks and i was sat on my laptop and i felt this strange vibration/flutter feeling. Really hard to explain but when i put my hand on my belly i felt like a small vibration. It was to the right of my belly button. Stomach now feels a little strange inside hahah.
Is this baby moving? or is it gas or something? xx

:D Oh how exciting! Every time I've heard it described people use the word 'flutter' so hopefully that's what it was!

Mine was like bubbles. Very weird sensation. :)

When I first felt my DD it was like a flattering/roly-poly feeling. Exciting stuff xx

Sounds like when I felt baby move for the first time! They will be very sporadic to begin with so don’t be disheartened if you don’t feel them daily at this stage but they you will start to feel them more. And when they are a bit bigger your OH will get to feel them too!!

it’s the best feeling, until 4am when they are having a party in your belly and wake you up :rotfl:

Thanks ladies.
I just knew it was the baby. It was something I hadn’t felt before.
how amazing zx

Yay!! The baby kicked! I think I felt mine at 19 weeks with my first! My fat cat was lying on my belly and I guess she didn't like being squished and kicked. It freaked out the cat too and he left lol

Soon daddy will be able to feel her too!:love: Makes me want to be pregnant again!x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back