Did I conceive late? Am I pregnant, what the heck is going on?!?

Alisha0788

Reaction score
5 days ago I took a pregnancy test, it came out a really really faint positive... this was 2/3 days before my period. I took another this morning, I am about 2 days late. Came up another faint faint positive, like you have to look closely at it! Should I retest in a couple days, what are the chances of me being pregnant... I’m on cycle day 38. Usually they are 35 CD. I attached pictures from last nights test.

ABFE5695-CE16-4AC6-912B-CC790FBF7DCA.jpeg 9A2E7506-0B77-480B-BB82-5E1FD982F44D.jpeg DEAFC011-874F-4E81-BA11-B4B0D7FBDAD7.jpeg 5370BAFB-D172-4A9E-8A8C-C98FDA4A3F4E.jpeg

Yes, test in 2 days and see what happens. If it’s not darker than these I’d say more than likely you’re not pregnant. As HCG doubles every 48hrs or so. So should be more visible in 2 days if pregnant.
I had some which had lines this faint and I wasn’t pregnant. But there is still hope!

Yes, test in 2 days and see what happens. If it’s not darker than these I’d say more than likely you’re not pregnant. As HCG doubles every 48hrs or so. So should be more visible in 2 days if pregnant.
I had some which had lines this faint and I wasn’t pregnant. But there is still hope!
Thank you!!! I will test in two days and see what happens. It’s just so hard to wait haha

Thank you!!! I will test in two days and see what happens. It’s just so hard to wait haha
I know! It is super hard!!
If you were having light tests 5 days ago and they’re not any darker I think it’s leaning more to the side of faulty tests like I had. I really hope you have a different outcome than I did. xxx

To be honest I don’t see anything on those tests sorry so if it was me I wouldn’t be taking them as positives. Test again in a few days tho and good luck xxx

I don't see anything either. The new FRERs apparently always have an indent, faint line on them. If there is no progress in 4 days then you probably are not pregnant hun. With a true bfp, you can even see a difference a day later.
You might have ovulated a bit later than normally, which could explain the delay with AF.x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back