Did anyone take cocodomol in late pregnancy?

CarlyD

Reaction score
Hey.. Just curious...

My doctor prescribed me cocodomal for strong back and tooth pain, but the pharmacist seemed pretty worried about me taking them. I've been taking 2 a day at most, but sometimes go a few days without any. The side effect I've read about is that the baby could come out addicted/have withdrawal symptoms, so I was just wondering if any of you ladies took this, and how much, and if you noticed any effects when your baby was born?

Sorry! Too many questions! xxx

I took co codoamol thru the whole of my pregnancy due to severe spd and my baby had no problems when he was born. sometimes it cab make them a bit sleepy when they r born.

I take it and have all through my pregnancy. My consultant said that babies do not become addicted as it can be given in labour as a pain killer. It can make the babe sleepy if it makes you sleepy but if you have been having it a while then baby will be used to it. xxxx

I had codeine in tri 2 in hospital when i had food poisoning xx

They gave me 2 at the hospital in early labour, made me so sick after but then I don't really take painkillers that often so was probably rather than the pills tbh

MrsMc I'm on 30mg/500mg paracetamol at the moment for my pelvic pain, did that not make you sick?? Mine make me lightheaded nd sick as anything :-( x

I took them for the last few month and Alice is the most relaxed sleepy baby ever definitely not on withdrawal xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back