Did anyone suspect immunological response reaction for miscarriage?

Discussion in 'Coping with Miscarriage & Loss' started by dee_BD_xox, Oct 16, 2019.

1. dee_BD_xox

dee_BD_xox Active Member

Hi,

I am wondering if anyone has suspected an immunological response/reaction in their miscarriage?

I am suspecting this is my situation as I have a tricky immune system. It likes to attack foreign things (I am allergic to hair dye and I have had flare ups to facial cosmetic fillers). I am currently having a flare up to my fillers as this is going down and I wonder if that helps to show I have immune response reaction which could in turn have my cells attack my fetus. :(

I have been doing research on this but t really makes sense. Has anyone seen an immunologist? Apparently this can be a cause of recurrent miscarriage.

2. night owl

night owl Well-Known Member

I can be quite sensitive to things too and have reactions quite easily to dust, pollen, any change in the environment can make me react, but I’ve just had a successful pregnancy, I think you would need to have recurrent miscarriages for them to look into it, maybe avoid anything you have reactions too while pregnant x