Did anyone start buying baby things before they were pregnant?

Discussion in 'Waiting to Try' started by Katkin72, Jan 25, 2012.

1. Katkin72

Katkin72 Well-Known Member

We are going to start TTC in a couple of weeks but I have already started looking for baby things lol. My husband bought a Quinny buggy from one of the student nurses he works with about 3 months ago (as it was a good price!), and I have a baby carrier my friend gave me. My mum thinks we are crazy for getting things so early on and thinks I am tempting fate. But I can't help myself - I keep looking at maternity clothes and wishing I could buy them now...... I am trying not to buy anything else till I become pregnant but it is really hard! I keep having a sneaky peek at stuff on ebay and have seen a fab moses basket :) Has anyone else bought anything for the baby before they even conceive or is it just me?! Lol.

2. Katkin72

Katkin72 Well-Known Member

Well, I decided to bid on a brand new Moses basket on eBay at the weekend despite it being VERY premature to even start buying things lol. Sadly I didn't win it but I am still looking lol :)