Did anyone have Implantation Bleeding?

Clover

Reaction score
Hi Girls,
I am 11dpo and yesterday and today I have had very light Brown CM/spotting mixed with EWCM

My AF is Due in 3-4 days ? Saturday, I thought it was AF starting but normally it starts full flow within a few hours of spotting and I'm normally at least 14dpo on the day AF due

I had IB with my Little boy but it was bright red, so I'm really trying not to get my hopes up as we have been TTC 2 years next month

Just wandering if you had IB and what did it look like ?

Thanks my Lovelies

:love:

xxxxxxx

My IB was literally one dot of dark red blood.

And it had dried in too, so maybe a bit brighter red, but certainly looked dark as it dried.

Good luck.

xxxx

there was only a small amount when I wiped yesterday and a bit when I checked my cervix this morning, like blobs of brown cm ??, I couldn't even describe it as spotting TBH

Thanks Claire

xxxx

Yeah mine was very minimal.

Like... a droplet. Ive had some since being pregnant here n there but my early IB was minimal.

Have you had any bad cramping? I thought I was gonna have AF it was proper bad stabbing/boring pain kinda.

xxx

I had a bit of pink cm on 10dpo just in the morning. Good luck xx

I've had some red blood now so I think it's AF

It's not on a pad it's only when I check my cervix

xxxxxx

So its stopped again!! Nothing on wiping, it's very strange

Anyone else had experience of IB?

xxxxxx

I had IB brown spotting and light red when i wiped. Just the once and nothing after that just lots of clear cm

Hey Clover! :) I had light pink cm the day after AF was due and then 2 days later I had light brown cm. This coupled with lower back ache (to the point it was exhausting to move) is the reason I went to the doctors (wish I'd never bothered now. She said it was probably just implantation bleed and that the pink would most likely be fresh blood and the brown would be old blood xxxx

Eek Gail has af still not shown? When are you testing? Xxx

AF still not arrived ive had no bleeding or Spotting today, since that tiny bit if red/pink blood yesterday

had clear Cm all day mixed with a bit of snotty CM (sorry TMI )
I will test once AF is late in Sunday morning

Thanks for the support Lilcurly, Naomi, strongminded Claire and Debbie :)

Xxxx

Xxxx

Eeek will be eagerly awaiting your test - sounds very much like an implantation bleed xxx

Well nothing this morning Just watery cm

Could anyone remember what their cm was like before their Bfp?
Mine is warery/Slippery but yesterday and Wednesday had some Snotty cm

xxxxxx

Mine varied between watery and snotty :) xxx

Interesting Naomi I be never had snotty cm before, it was a bit gross lol just watery today keep thinking AF has arrived

No pregnancy symptoms really just sore boobies so not getting my hopes up

thanks for the support hun :) how are you feeling?

xxxxxx

That's exactly what I was like - the day af was due I had cramping and felt so wet down there that I ran upstairs to put something on (sorry tmi )

Keeping everything crossed.

I'm doing okay! Have told people now which is a relief as was getting hard to hide the nausea and bloating! Feeling a bit less stressed now I'm nearly in the second tri. Just want to see you here now! Xxx

Interesting Naomi I be never had snotty cm before, it was a bit gross lol just watery today keep thinking AF has arrived

No pregnancy symptoms really just sore boobies so not getting my hopes up

thanks for the support hun :) how are you feeling?

xxxxxx

Gail this was the same for me. No symptoms at all except the dreams/disturbed sleep, really sore boobs and lots more cm.
Had twinges/cramps like my AF was coming which is why I never thought to test until I was late as just felt like it was AF related.

Gail our symptoms were so similar this month! I had the bleed on cd22 and some brown spotting days either side, the lumps of snotty cm and the last 2 days loads of slippery cm - and got my BFP this morning. So i'm crossing everything for you hun!! x

I'm so desperate for you to test Gail!! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back