Did anyone get implantation bleed please?

Sharcaz

Reaction score
Hello!

I thought this was a good place for this question rather than the TTC section! I'm not pregnant yet...but I've started a bleed that is earlier than af is due (6dpo), brown, far far far lighter than af, and with only very faint cramps (usually crippled in two with af).

So I'm wondering if anyone experienced implantation bleed and what it was like, symptoms and how long it lasted :) also...congratulations everyone!! xxx

9dpo, had AF cramps all day, came home to bright red spotting which only happened the once xx

I had a spotting on the day AF was due, which I presumed was the start of it, it disappeared a few hours later and never returned. 2 days later did a test and sure enough it was positive. No bleeding since. X

Thanks ladies :) kitty - interesting yours was bright red...they say it will never be bright red and if it is then its not ib! Just goes to show its different for everyone! :) xx

Thanks ladies :) kitty - interesting yours was bright red...they say it will never be bright red and if it is then its not ib! Just goes to show its different for everyone! :) xx

I really did think it was AF a week early, especially as the cramps were exactly the same!

I really did think it was AF a week early, especially as the cramps were exactly the same!

That's quite reassuring to know, if not now but for future....that its not always "by the book". As I'm sure you can relate - I go straight to Google for symptoms and where it says " if this happens then its negative"....it proves its not always right and it depends on the woman :) xx

I had awful cramps, I think worse than AF cramps.... I didn't have spotting persay but tmi buttttt I tracked cervical position and there was a little brown cm. I really thought AF was coming! But nope she stayed away thank goooodness :) xxx

I had awful cramps, I think worse than AF cramps.... I didn't have spotting persay but tmi buttttt I tracked cervical position and there was a little brown cm. I really thought AF was coming! But nope she stayed away thank goooodness :) xxx

Wow cramps that bad eh?? See even google etc say cramps should be no where near as bad as af! :D yay congratulations hun!! :D Thanks for your reply :) xx

I had brown bleeding for 5/6 days when af was due, doctor said that it was unlikely to be implantation as it was same time, length etc as af however LO is now 5 weeks 1 day old :)

Thanks is for replying ladies...interesting how everyone who's replied had in that wasn't very "text book" ;)

I normally have heavy, 5 day painful af's. But this time I've had brown and pink spotting on off, pain free and it all came to an abrupt end yesterday...so not even 40 hours. And it started at 6dpo. So I'm holding onto some hope! We'll see :) thanks everyone! Xxxx

Hi

I'm 11DPO , I have got every pregnancy symptom known to man, worst being the dizzy lightheaded feeling .. Stuffy nose and metallic coating over tongue... However something I have never had before in previous pregnancies is an IB.. However Sunday on wiping I had browny snotty mucus on wiping followed by a couple of hours cramping , the next day it was pinky mucus on wiping.. Cervix is extremely high!!!!!!So I'm thinking is this significant.. Tested with an eBay cheapy today and it's negative!!! Not due AF till the weekend!! But seriously I've got a sausage n red sauce craving and I can't face Coke!!!!!! Good luck xxxx

Hi

I'm 11DPO , I have got every pregnancy symptom known to man, worst being the dizzy lightheaded feeling .. Stuffy nose and metallic coating over tongue... However something I have never had before in previous pregnancies is an IB.. However Sunday on wiping I had browny snotty mucus on wiping followed by a couple of hours cramping , the next day it was pinky mucus on wiping.. Cervix is extremely high!!!!!!So I'm thinking is this significant.. Tested with an eBay cheapy today and it's negative!!! Not due AF till the weekend!! But seriously I've got a sausage n red sauce craving and I can't face Coke!!!!!! Good luck xxxx

All sounding very promising!! Don't worry about negative test...wait til day your AF is due at least :) I also did a test today but it wasn't fmu and was negative...hardly surprising but I couldn't supress the poas addict in me ;) I'll be testing Friday and Saturday as we go away on holiday with family for a week Saturday!! If my spotting stays away that is. Your symptoms sound like a possible ib! Keep us posted on how you get on would love to know!! Lots of baby dust to you :) xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back