Did anyone feel really emotional before going into labour?

Corrinne37

Reaction score
Hi ladies,
Have woke up this morning with terrible back pain and I can't stop crying and really dont know why the hell I am crying!!!!

Hormones going crazy i guess? Anyone else feel like this ? Is iit a very early sign? xxx

Ohhh could be Hun! I don't remember being emotional before but I was once I knew it was labour x

I was, I was seriously nesting and crying and the same time as cleaning lol I woke up in morning with the start of labour. Wouldn't get your hopes up tho, good luck.

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 2

Deffo hormones huni, I was sent home when my waters broke to come back the next day to be induced and I was very teary cos i knew it was the last night in our home without our baby. Found it very overwhelming and emotional. Good luck hun, sure there will be plenty of happy tears once your little princess is here :love:

I was so emotional, my parents live with me and they didn't know I was upstairs contracting. My OH only told them as I was just leaving for hospital. As I left they were there to send me on my way and wish me all the best. I balled my eyes out! LOL

I don't think I got emotional but I did have back ache! I did ball my eyes out when I held my son for the first time! It was amazing! :) x

Well i went into labour and had my baby the day after I wrote this!!!

So for me it was a definte sign of the start of things!!!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back