Diarrhoea (Sorry!!)

Beeee

Reaction score
I have recently found out that I am pregnant and the most noticeable symptom (apart from painful boobs and the odd hint of nausea) is severe(!) diarrhoea.

Is anyone else experiencing this and do you have any remedies or advice?

Hiya, I had this until about week 8. It's not nice at all. Just try to keep hydrated. I don't know of any remedies :-(
Hope it clears up for you soon xx

Are you taking pregnacare? I found if I took them any other time but with my evening meal, I got terrible diarrhoea! X

Are you taking pregnacare? I found if I took them any other time but with my evening meal, I got terrible diarrhoea! X

Yeah, Pregnacare Max I think it is. I'm taking them before I go to bed. I noticed the diarrhoea on Wednesday which was before I started taking Pregnacare so totally baffled ha!

Wish it would go away x

I had it too from 6-7/8 weeks, it'll pass!

I had this as well as one of the first symptoms, I thought I just had a tummy upset! The pregnacare vitamins do tend to make it worse though, they also contributed to my sickness so had to stop taking them xo

I had this as well as one of the first symptoms, I thought I just had a tummy upset! The pregnacare vitamins do tend to make it worse though, they also contributed to my sickness so had to stop taking them xo

I'm glad I'm not the only one! When did it stop? Also did you switch to any other vitamins? x

Congratulations on your pregnancy, I didn't have this myself but just keep hydrated and I hope it passes for you soon x

No I didn't take any other vitamins after that I just watched my diet and tried to stay hydrated etc, I took them for the first 12 weeks and just couldn't hack the sickness anymore, it did get a lot better when I stopped taking them xo

I had diarrhea just before bfp. It comes and goes in pregnancy - I found pregnecare and most other brands made me feel nauseous but the way I got around this is by taking it just before going to bed- it took away the nausea for me completely. It's very important to take the vitamins as it really helps the development of baby (especially the folic acid) as well as helping you be healthy. The diarrhea will end eventually though. Tri 2 is usually quite relaxed as far as bad symptoms go x

I had diarrhea just before bfp. It comes and goes in pregnancy - I found pregnecare and most other brands made me feel nauseous but the way I got around this is by taking it just before going to bed- it took away the nausea for me completely. It's very important to take the vitamins as it really helps the development of baby (especially the folic acid) as well as helping you be healthy. The diarrhea will end eventually though. Tri 2 is usually quite relaxed as far as bad symptoms go x

Thank you! I'm currently taking pregnacare before bed and I don't seem to be having any problems with it. I don't think Pregnacare is the cause of diarrhoea as I experienced it a few days before I started taking the vitamins. x

I am also experiencing this and taking Pregnacare. Will switch to taking it in the evenings now thank you !

I had this too, it finally passed after about 1.5 weeks.

I had severe upset tummy in the mornings and realised it started around tge time i started pregnacare even though i took them with my evening meal as directed.

Switched to boots own folic acid and tesco own vit D and upset tummy stopped immediately.

I have heard that Pregnacare can have that effect too.. mind you be grateful to have the runs as I'm the opposite at the moment!!! LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back